Whats Everyone Up Too This Weekend

abiasin

Hi guys,

What is everyone up to this weekend?

The footy will probly be boring as it melb and brissy for petes sake who cares?

Im heading out on a charter early sat morning with a mate in search some kings on jigs, would be interested to hear where others are planning to venture out as i may be out again in pittwater sunday and or monday.

cheers.

The misses & are are going on our first kayak 'adventure' weather permitting (think its going to be OK!). We are going to hire a couple of Yaks from the Woronora boatshed and head upstream towards 'The Needles'. Not sure whether I'll bother taking the fishing gear this time, since its my first time on a yak, but I have a 3ft canoe rod, and some SP's, so I guess it wouldn't hurt. Might just concentrate on yakking, staying upright and not drowning, and see about fishing next time! From pics I've seen its a magical spot and can't wait.

Only problem is if I love it, I'll absolutely want to buy a yak and deck it out for fishing - can imagine what the :wife: would say then. (I can just hear it - Ah, you don't use your boat often enough and now you want to buy a Kayak?)

Edited by abitfishy

my bad didnt see that one, i think i need glasses i can see shit no more.

thats alright champ, i m in the same boat seeking some glasses and reading these screens continously doesnt help.

but i guess i cant help myself