Whats On For The Weekend?

domza

Its abit late, but ive noticed no one put up this weekly thread.

So whats everyone got planned for this weekend?

Hopefully the weather stays great

Alot of raiders will be on the hawkeburry for the jew social and good luck to them.

I will be out on the Bay early tomorow morning, or afternoon.

I also will be watching the race on sunday! GO FORDS!

have a good weekend all :1fishing1::1fishing1:

Edited by domza

Guest madsmc

A couple of early sessions on Saturday and Sunday, searching for some more harbour bream on plastics.

Sunday arvo I will be parked on the lounge with a few amber ales to watch the great race. :beersmile: Go Holden!

Good luck to everyone over the weekend, especially the Raiders attending the jew social. :thumbup:

Shane

I will be showing a mate out in port kembla in search of pelagics and hopefully some snapper and mowies on saturday.

Sunday ill be glued to the bbq, tv and case of jimmy watching the fords bring it home, hopefully.

Got me a new rod & reel today, going to go landbased in the Hawksbury early Sunday morning - determined to loose my virginity on soft plastics - going to start at bobbin head then parsley bay at 9:00 to watch the weight-in

Good luck all :1fishing1:

Jew Fishing all night Sat and early Sunday Morning .

Blackfishing on Monday with Tonyfishfinder :biggrin2:

Hope everyone has a top weekend and be safe.

Cheers Stewy

hmm, work saturday morning, assembling my 3 year olds new bed on sat afternoon, buy the wife a new car on sunday morning (probably new RAV4) then rest on sunday afternoon by watching Bathurst. Good luck to all the fisho's on the Hawkesbury.

Edited by harold

Bloody work on sat morning. Promised to take the kids out fishing in the arvo. Will try the harbour for anything with fins. Sunday will be out in the morning fishing pitty or harbour depends on what we get tomorrow. COme home to watch the end of the race. Don't care which american brand wins!

Cheers Kelvin

Guest danielinbyron

punched into chop today cos the boat was starting to kick the front gate down... got a lil flathead "which i haven't eaten in years and am looking forward to " a pretty big parrotfish , and 3 big mac tuna for the dog that blooded my new secondhand beastmaster...... day was saved when dazzy got taken by a nice red , which we'll be eating this weekend...cheers and good luck, all those mulloway are quakin in there boots..

Hello all! :)

Tomorrow going to the Jew Social :1clap:

Sunday spending in the arvo with the little fella, and hopefully finding room in the freezer for some big ass fish!!! Hehe..... Nah, just be happy to be at the social and I think another few females will be there so will be great to meet them!

Enjoy your weekend all!