Favourite Bream Rod

David C

my hl-z 601mlxs-sti solid blank 2 5kg im picking up another the lfs-sti just a little lighter 2.4kg ive allways used 7ft rods and i got this hl-z 6ft and i wont go back now i love them to much very nice to cast with and setting the hook :thumbsup: and ken A i allso have a st corix 7ft its a nice rod alittle soft in the tip though

Edited by David C

I have a Black Diamond 7' Flats Ranger 2-5kg C-Plus matched to a Sustain 1000, and a Black Diamond 6' Bass Predator Lite with a Stradic 1000. Haven't really tried any other high end rods (apart from looking/holding at tackle shop), but the BDs are a dream to use (especially compared to my first 'serious' rod - a Raider Bream Finesse).

I have a IM6 heartland and a sick stick pro both matched with daiwa kastor 1500's.

I think I might update to the heartland Z 4-8lb. Awsome stick and maybe throw in a team diawa advantage. DOn't know yet.

Swoff let me know next time you are ordering some heartland Z's as i wouldn't mind getting one and a reel of course, if thats ok with you to order them together with your stuff?

Cheers

Lee

Swoffa don't do this to me; tell me more about your 8'2" custom Barra-made finesse :1yikes: Sounds damn awesome. One piece, two piece, three piece? Single handed or handle-and-a-half or two handed? Been looking for something like this for awhile but fear it might be out of my price range. ANy chance of ball park figure on the cost? (don't worry if inappropriate question)

Sorry, don't call it bream gear :-rolleyes , but my ultralight/light luring gear is:

1: 10 year old 7ft Loomis jigflicker with sliding rings and dogbone full cork grip, matched just last week with new reel; a 1500A Capricorn, and two kay fireline. Sweet, medium taper rod which is a blast to use over clean flats.

2: 7'6" Shimano Raider with Okuma Epix and 3kay fireline for slightly heavier lures and a bit tougher fish.

Cheers Bombie