domza

Id like to introduce my friend james (james1990) who has finaly decided to join in fishraider after showing him many great reports.

james does alot of fishing in sydney(mostly botany) and has alot of experience with fishing port stephens.

He likes to fish bait and sp, and loves game fishing for marlin and palegics

:1welcomeani: james

Hi guys

Thanks for the intro dom.

I'll tell yas abit about my self, im 16 years old, year 10 at school, been fishing since i was 5.

Live in campbelltown, sydney and yep doms spot on i fish botany, portstevons, sydney, eden mainly on the boat offshore with my dad if my guts allow me 2, i occasionally fish the rocks and beaches.

We have a brown and cream haines hunter 580slf the name is double trouble cant miss us if ya see us wave us down.

cheers james

Welcome to fishraider james, enjoy the forums

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Dom has kept sending me links with photos, reports etc from this site, i thought i better get in on it all.

i forgot i joined a few months agoand told dom i was going to join tonight. but made my first post today.

cheers james

sure have mate a few times, top fishing up there ;) last time there were loads of leatheries and the wind got up so only managed a few of the suckers then had to head back. But yeah when I am at the ramp cleaning my fish most of the decent catches seem to come from up that way. Can get a bit rough around that area at times though and bit risky when getting close to the rock ledges which is were the big reds are.

Ben

Do you fish boat there or rocks?

I fish the rocks all the time down that way, but boat up in sydney.

I fish the coalcliff platform with the rockpool.

cheers james

fish boat but have fished that platform before, gets very packed with fishos but yeah can produce some good fish ;) Stopped fishing there when the road was closed but should probably start fishing there again now the new road/bridge is up.

there seems to be alot of small fish, eels and crap fish there, my mate that i fish with gets good drummer,kingys there.

cheers james