Who Was The Raider

Geoff

This is perhaps not the correct location for this post but just courious to know who the fellow Raider was on Bestic St , Kyeemagh today at 1.00pm towing a Blue Fin 5.2 with a fish raider sticker on the side.

I was in the next lane waiting to turn right . There was a car in front of me so unable to pull aside & say Hi

:thumbup:

Geoff

Tks for the response guy's .

Mottyman ( David ) & I fished out of Oatly on Saturday. Tried CC bridge , nothing. The wind was very strong & extreamily cold.

Headed up river tried Kangaroo Pt , zip , then up to the Moons. Fished for several hours , a few fish but no keepers.

The cold weather was making the situation most uncomfortable so called it a day around 1.00pm

Geoff

that was sammy0884, myself and Sam's brother Ben

we put in at cooks river, went into botany to be greeted by a stiff 30kn SE'r and 1.5m of chop in the face, no thanks...

pulled it straight out and over to oatley bay,

made it to the oil wharf no worries,

died down beautifully and caught a few trevs and other things.

not much of a report but a good day

CFD

Did you see a yellow Signature nearby?

with the tohatsu?

yep spotted you im sure you spotted us

CFD

Na got Suzuki, I'm the d-head that through his net overboard cause i was so excited when i cought my 1st fish on soft plastic then caught another 4 trevally & one flat head. I was wrapped. :biggrin2:

not sure then,

sam may have spotted you but i dont recall

i believe the motor on the yellow haines we saw was a tohatsu from memory but i could be wrong, the boat may not have even been yellow

hell i could have even dreamt i was on the water, its not uncommon :1prop:

but he did have a net

CFD

Chris, that motor was a Suzuki!

RE: GPS

i have been looking for a long time for the perfect combo, and this is it mate.... fantastic sounder, even better GPS section, best i could buy for the money.

well there it is...

i must've been stoned or something :1prop:

but i saw a net in your hand a number of times

out of curiosity what did you end up catching all up?

CFD

Yeah got the net back but lost that 1st S/P fish.

Shit-loads of pain in the arse pinkies, 1 was almost legal at 27cm, 4 trevally at around 27cm and 1 small but legal dusky F/H at 37cm. The new formular berley seems to be working well. Also got a big "thing" 1/2 way up but snapped off, it felt like a PJ or big ray.

Now for the bad news, lost 1 anchor 6m Gal chain and 20m rop over at Molls Pt. :ranting2:

Not a bad day, feed the family fresh fish so no complaints.

Did you guys bing something big in as I looked over and there seemed to be some excitment on the deck?