Blue Monday!

inhlanzi

G'day Raiders

Not happy to make this post but just to let you know Reel-em-in had a bad car crash on Monday night.

This is also to let the blokes up north who are coming down to fish with him on the Hawkesbury ( Sorry I don't know all your names ) that he is a bit crook at the moment.

It should take him a while to recover so lets send him some good wishes and hope he will mend and be out there fishing again soon!

cheers

inhlanzi

Edited by inhlanzi

Just spoke to Joe. Very glad to hear that he will be ok. A little cut and hurting a bit im sure. He was really appreciative of the good wishes from you guys.

Like djmac said, you cant keep the big man down. I thought he may want to pass up on our upcoming trip but that was not an option. He is keen as so I hope we can get him a nice Jew for his efforts. Thats the kind of healing the man needs :thumbup:

He is still bloody insisting on doing his bit to get things organised for our trip as well. Your a good man Joe. Hope you have a quick recovery mate and i'll see you soon.

Thanks for letting us know to inhlanzi. Appreciate it mate. Hope to see you on the hawkesbury. I hear you may pop over to say g'day.

cheers Jas!