Fishraiders Plans For The Weekend

Flightmanager

Heading off to Port Macquarie for the bream Classic

If we run true to form at least we will bring home a feed of Flatties :1prop:

Best of luck, mate. Weather looks pretty awesome (fingers crossed!) so maybe a couple of LB flattie sessions (my favourite! - Should give the boat more use, though!) and I might start seriously thinking about getting set up for some kings of summer... :drool: Watch your back, seriola!

Flattieman.

Woke up this morning (Friday) and have been yakking my guts up. Was going to fish tomorrow but now looks like I'll be in bed all weekend. :( Enjoy the Bassin Stewy, good luck to those fishing comps and everyone else have a good weekend.

Edited by Evil

Well a goup of 5 mates and i are heading down to the canons on Sat to chase some YFT if they are around and try and put a bend :1fishing1: in the new rod King Rods built me last week. :yahoo:

the weather is looking great so far for sat for the run down there.

hope to have a report up over the weekend let you all know how we go and hope some pictures also.

Craig

Edited by Polynemus_sheridani

Guest danielinbyron

good luck to everyone espesh Hooky with the EXAM...and swordy with the week at Glenbawn

I'll be joining the weekend warriors for a bash somewhere out there if the swells not too big and the wind does what the bom tells it to..

and my girl gets back from Sydney sat night... :thumbup: . thank christ i'm dropping weight like a jockey... : :074:

Thanks for the luck Daniel in byron.

I'm full too the gills with info and sick to death of studying.

Wish I was heading out to wet a line this w/e.

My last exam is on the 27th (radiology) so if anyone wants a fishing buddy after then pm me. I could use a couple of kings to get all this study out of my system.

please no more king reports on monday :tease: I think im the only raider that does't have a kingy report this season :thumbdown:

:074:

Isecond that Domza i feel sad every monday seeing the kingies being caught over the weekend.

But well done to all the guys who nail them.

I will be doing some house work then do some stuff on the boat getting ready for next weekend :thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by johnno