Yozuri 3d Popper

wettingaline

Guest danielinbyron

"what fish do i target with it? and what sort conditions and areas do i use it? "

They work by imitating an injured and or panicking baitfish so anything that attacks them can be targeted, you could start by using it like you would a blade or slug except, IT FLOATS so you can launch it right over the top of submerged snags or structure, jerk it and stop it jerk it stop it, the lower your rod tip the more it will dig in to the water the higher the rod tip the more it will skip..or just steadily retrieve it , it leaves a bubble trail that attracts preditors...You can also use the current to get it into a nice washy zone that might have preditors hanging off it for a feed of fingerlings or smaller baitfish.

Kingies love poppers ,as do tailor and sambos,but 7 grams is a light casting weight ..for me anyway.... I was inmpressed to read of people using micropoppers on whiting I think it would take some skill..

we prefer halco roosters 90mm for the weight and indestructabilty,

I am not sure with these ones but other models that are this solid clear plastic build ie kakodas have been known to shatter too easily for the rocks..I'm guessing these are a solid plastic build with a through wire and graphics molded in. I could see them getting slammed ..

good luck bloke ..hope it behaves for you..

Edited by danielinbyron

looks good

try it on schooling kingfish

i think tailor and salmon bonito ect will smash it ,but id rather use a metal lure as its easier to cast greater distance

if you go up north it would be a gun lure for golden and giant trevally