Sydney Harbour - 8/1 - Nice Jewie

popeyepete

Took the old man Out today to get in some action with little results. Found it difficult to gather some bait, chased a school of tailor with no hookups, so settled in amongst the yachts at the Spit to relax, when, the calcutta screemed off with a whole squid attached, pulled in a nice 3kg jew to my dads delight, and boy did it taste great. Also landed a nice snapper to 40cm.

post-256-1168372136_thumb.jpg

Nice Catch Pete i was next to u at balmoral in purple CougarCraft, didnt realise u were a Raider will catch up next time Cheers Dave

I was eyeing your fantastic setup, great looking boat mate. Was gonna come and speak to you but the old man was eager to catch something, how did you fare up on the day?

the smiles tell it all eh.... :1clap::1clap: nice jew mate. its nice to win one amongst the moored boats.did he give a good account of himself and try wrap you around the moorings or did he play fair....

tight lines .................... steve...

Felt like quite a lazy Jew, didn't fight much, just came up straight to the boat, no big run or nothing. Must of git him whilst asleep.

I was eyeing your fantastic setup, great looking boat mate. Was gonna come and speak to you but the old man was eager to catch something, how did you fare up on the day?

Mat not Bad considering outside conditions i posted a report headed Bluefish, will see u on water real soon Cheers Dave