Bluefish, Big Wind, Big Seas 08/01/07

offtap1

good stuff there dave, nice boat a good haul of fish too mate. were the samsons taken on livies or squid.

Hi Buddy the Samsons werent very fussy we had no Squid at all they took Prawns, pillies and even a popper on a padanoster rig which Caige had. I Forgot to mention in post i scored a 45cm king on a prawn and 2 days prior i was landing 60+cm kings on pillies on 4Kg gear in 15m water, Mad fun.

Hi Buddy the Samsons werent very fussy we had no Squid at all they took Prawns, pillies and even a popper on a padanoster rig which Caige had. I Forgot to mention in post i scored a 45cm king on a prawn and 2 days prior i was landing 60+cm kings on pillies on 4Kg gear in 15m water, Mad fun.

sweet as mate, i cant nail a knig at all this season dunno whats going on cant even pickem up on the sounder or anything, i will keep trying tho eventually should get one.

Mate.... i love your boat!!!

That thing looks like an absolute weapon. What motors are you running???

Buddy only one motor, shes a Evinrude Etec 200 High Output with a 17" Prop, hits like Ali out of the hole and still gets to 43mile or just over 70 ks on water and quiet as. Cheers Dave

Edited by offtap1