What Are Raiders Doing This Weekend?

Flightmanager

I will be taking the family on their first camping trip down to Gerringong.

Any little rivers i should take the kids to fish in? As when i fish there i usuall go out of boat harbour, & i'm not taking the boat this weekend

Have a great weekend all

I'll be taking the dingy out for an ovenighter (Saturday) on the Hawksbury for some Jew(One would be nice)

If its a bit blowy, I'll hook down to Smiths Creek or Cowan Creek. If it's not, I will probably bash Juno or Elanors Bluff. We will be on Channel 96 bouncing off 88 - call sign "Day Release"

Come on down Big Fella!

Love to see any Raiders- might help to spread our bets a bit!

Me, Sal and a few of the boys are heading to Port Stephens to hopefully get some Marlin, Dollies or Big KIngs.......

Was originally a fishing only trip but now we have a heap of mates coming up on Friday so it will probably end up being a non stop drinking trip.

Everyone have a safe weekend...And don't forget DOuble Demerit so drive carefully

Heading out to Broken Bay on Sat with my eldest and one of his mates who loves fishing but hasn't really been outside so hoping to leave him with a memorable day. WIll be keeping an eye on that forcasted southerly!!!!!

Cheers,

Vic

Hmmm . . .

Tonight: hit the beach for some beachworms (8pm low tide)

Tomorrow: wander the stones around Mistral Point for drummer and pelagics

Saturday morning: Try Maroubra for some whiting and bream (could be convinced to go North Cronulla/Wanda if any Raiders are keen)

Saturday night: might try for a jew (again) at Maroubra.

Anyone know if the water temps are back up? I would have thought that the last few days of southerly conditions would have helped push the warm water back in?

First Mate :wife: and I will be going to the Hawkesbury Friday. Catch a few Bream or Flatties and then fry them up for lunch :thumbup: . After that, a bit of sight seeing and relaxing.

Saturday, probably drift between Kurnell and Cronulla for flatties and Snapper. :1fishing1: Freezer is a bit low.

Monday, if the weather is OK, an early harbour fish for kings :biggrin2: and, regrettably, a bit of work after that. :(

Hi Raiders

Friday 33 year wedding bells today for the :wife: and i

sat night BBQ

sunday morning :1fishing1: the H/bury

monday ?

cheers robert :beersmile:

keep on fishin and keep it safe

Congratulations to both you and Janet and hope you both have a top anniversary :yahoo:

Cheers Stewy

Guest claudia

Hi Raiders

sat night BBQ

monday ?

Happy Anniversary MR AND MRS QUINFISH

enjoy your day, Robert i hope you are going to be romantic and take you mrs out for dinner, and i hope you bought her flowers and a pressie. Make sure you spoil her today????

enjoy and have a great day

cheers

claudia

Hi Raiders

sat night BBQ

monday ?

Wow 33 years,

Congratulations Robert. :thumbup: