Lures

Dolmo

I am about to purchase some more lures

I just wanted some colours, brands and sizes

Fish targeted are salmon, tailor, kingfish, bonito.

Land based casting in esturies will be main use, apart from that maybe some trolling.

I am looking at river2sea and halco at moment....red/white in one and maybe pilchard in another, what weights? 20g or so?

What others are recomended?

Thank you

I am about to purchase some more lures

I just wanted some colours, brands and sizes

Fish targeted are salmon, tailor, kingfish, bonito.

Land based casting in esturies will be main use, apart from that maybe some trolling.

I am looking at river2sea and halco at moment....red/white in one and maybe pilchard in another, what weights? 20g or so?

What others are recomended?

Thank you

Mate i would go with the Rapala cd-9.....red/white and pillie colour...great lures for those species

Pink and black/gold smilin jacks, and various colours of SX40's

Can't go past the smilin jacks they rock, You might also wanna try the Outback Australis Minnow in brown works well for bream. The good thing about these lure's is they are cheap and they work great.

For your pelagics you might wanna try the spanyid raider lures work well, a surprise lure that actually works surprisingly well is the tassie devil lures. They ain't just a great trout lure I've caught every thing from frigate mackeral to whiting on them

for a great all round SP you cant go past the berkley GULP range

im a big fan of the grubs in 2 and 3 inch and the samdworms in 6 inch cut in half

have caught everything from numbrays to flatties to kings on them

also love squidgy fish in killer tomato, 65mm

CFD

65mm Black gold go off on flatties!

while we're on the topic what bout for bream ?

Do you mean trolling lures for bream or just lures in general??

For trolling Try the rmg scorpions in the 3cm and 5cm model. Also attack minnows are good in the 5cm range.

As for lures in general, same as above for casting hardbodies, but also the squidgy wriggler in bloodworm is a lovely little lure, rig on as light a jig head as you can to get it to the bottom. Try sizes #2 for lots of fish or #3 for less fish but better quality...

Pink and black/gold smilin jacks, and various colours of SX40's

Any chance of a umm..more simple description or an image, I'm not familiar with the exact details and names.

I've been trying the hard minnow lure on and off in a brown/orange colour no luck yet with it, the SP's I might give them a go, I got a small pack with bout 10 different types and sizes. Wonder which ones to use.