Port Hacking 3,4 And 5th

Dolmo

Hi

Went for a quick lure fish on saturday evening at relos pontoon...picked up a 34cm tailor which was nice...saw him jump threw it near and let him do the rest....cast other side and then somebig fish jumped for about10secs (no idea what they were, either kingies or salmon i would say) didnt get my lure in fast enough though to cast and a boat went past and that was the end of them :(

This morning (sunday morning) went down to lilli pill baths and again used lure trying to get bonito or kingies.

Saw something huge jump once off near the boats to the right early on and then nothing for the next hour os so of casting...cast into a boats wake and i was off! felt like a good size kingy and it went like a bullet and then died in the ass as most bonito do! followed by 1 other bonnie up close and then that was it...one sole hit for the morning and one fish so 100% sucess rate but no others!! I saw again alot of bait fish around but not alot of big ones.

I am heading down relos pontoon tomorrow morning early and going to berley like crazy and hopefully this will attract some nice kingies as it did for abit of time a few weeks ago. Im going to use fresh caught squid that i froze and a frozen bonnie for bait and also my metal lures.