Sussex Inlet And Jervis Bay Banks

LUKEC

Hi

I will be spending two weeks at Sussex between the above Dates and plan to do some fishing in the river at Sussex and on the Banks When the Old boy Tows the boat Down.

Any suggestions of what my attack plan should be?

I will have all the gear from Bream to Marlin any ideas would be great, also if anyone is in the area and would like to go for fish let us know.

Cheers

Luke

Oh i have also just brought a jigging rod and will be keen to get some kings. Are they around?

Definately Marlin TIME ,go out of The Bay or Greenwell Point and get some slimies and head inside the Banks on the mud and slowly troll a live slimie or two and those Big Blacks should go right off.

Trolling from the Shelf down to the JB Canyons would get you in prime water as well.

Plenty of Bream in the Shoalhaven as well and Sussex for that matter and school Jews wouldnt be out of the equation either.

Kings would be a good bet at the Hump or the Currarong Bommie.

Good Luck Luke :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy

hey luke,

i go down to Jervis Bay every year to fish and everytime i come home with a feed :)

i places recommend are inside Jervis Bay as i cant go any further with my boat. the places are:

1. Plantation Point

2. Calalla Beach Reef near the point at the end of calalla beach and calalla bay

these 2 places are directly opposite each other

i have caught some nice and big fish there and on the odd occassion i had the pleasure to share the places with some of the local dolphins...

enjoy the trip and hope you catch alot of nice fish...

cant wait to hear all about it :)

Dave