Warm Currents

livo

It doesnt look as good as people think for gamefishing. Eddy's off Sydney that close in are not that great. No Current, not much bait, not much Temp breaks. Still better than nothing! Strange season!

Geoff, i have found it to be updated daily or thereabouts. Sometimes take more than 24hrs, i have it set in my favorites and each day is deifferent.The Manly Hydraulics one uses the Csiro one to make theirs.

Look at all the crap holding wide of broken bay :thumbdown:

I think Broken Bay is OK. The Green puddle is futher north at Lake Macquarie / Swansea and south from there to around Norah Head. It's changing all the time but the picture is at least showing up a general warming of what has been very cold water for the most part of summer.

Should be a few Dollies in the mix at least. Gee that's some warm current!

Cheers,

Mark

That's what people will be hoping for. I have heard of a couple of large ones (over 10 kg) being sighted and taken from within their own domain last weekend. Hi Bazza if your reading this.

Greg

Well bugger me if that cold puddle from Broken Bay to Nelson Bay hasn't doubled in size again in 48 hrs.

Still it's better than it has been and it may have a differential temp affect which is favourable as one game hunter pointed out. And yes there are finally Dolphin Fish at the FADS or so I'm led to believe by a friend who's "seen them" and "caught" a couple.

Don't know whether I'll get out there tomorrow morning or not yet but I'm sure someone will. So Looking forward to a report or two. Good luck.

Well bugger me if that cold puddle from Broken Bay to Nelson Bay hasn't doubled in size again in 48 hrs.

Still it's better than it has been and it may have a differential temp affect which is favourable as one game hunter pointed out. And yes there are finally Dolphin Fish at the FADS or so I'm led to believe by a friend who's "seen them" and "caught" a couple.

Don't know whether I'll get out there tomorrow morning or not yet but I'm sure someone will. So Looking forward to a report or two. Good luck.

Might head out in the morning if I can get up early enough and stay off the :beersmile: tonight, hmmm or maybe not :biggrin2:

Cheers,

Mark