Marlin Almost In Cockpit

Ross Hunter

Raiders,

Sorry about the short reports but we are on the end of 50 days work on the boats and time on a computor is scarce We are still catching marlin but ones and twos The water has gone purple in close and jumped from 21 to 24 degrees, bait everywhere and it does look good. We have update our web site www.gamefishingcharters.com.au Go into fishing reports section for a great and frightening photo of a striped almost taking up residency on Billfisher. It is a great picturetaken by Nick Barnes.It is much easier if you visit our site as I still have not worked out how to post photos especially on my new lap top.I guess that's why I skipper boats and don't work in IT

Hope you enjoy the report

Ross

As soon as you get back from Port Stephens Ross ,I am going to come over your joint and show you how to upload pics :biggrin2:

This is the picture Ross is talking about taken on board Billfisher :1yikes:

post-256-1173922278_thumb.jpg

Cheers Stewy

Yikes!!! :1yikes: That WAS a close call.

Better kit Donna out in a crash helmet Stewy!!

Hope you two get amongst 'em on your trip with Ross on Billfisher.

Can't wait to see the pics of Donna's extended arms.

Cheers,

Pete.

Hi all

I want to thank Ross and Glen for a great trip away last week even though it was a bit slow we worked at it for 3 days and final got 2 blacks on Monday in close.

I am making up a video of one of them right now and will post them up very soon, in the mean time Ross put up most of what happend on our trip on the post this morning.

thanks

craig