Late Report Of Sydney Harbour

riceball

Sorry about the late of the report, finally got a chance to post some of my captures during this month.

I went holiday overseas for 3 month, when i got bk, i cant wait to wet a line. March for me is pretty productive this year, not in terms of the numbers, but the quality of the fish. Here are some captures which i thought were quite uncommon inside the harbour, and caught from landbased.

post-1028-1175318627_thumb.jpg

post-1028-1175318744_thumb.jpg

The second one was caught at CG which i thought was an estury cod. It was released after a few photoes.

Cheers

Louis

Sorry about the late of the report, finally got a chance to post some of my captures during this month.

I went holiday overseas for 3 month, when i got bk, i cant wait to wet a line. March for me is pretty productive this year, not in terms of the numbers, but the quality of the fish. Here are some captures which i thought were quite uncommon inside the harbour, and caught from landbased.

post-1028-1175318627_thumb.jpg

post-1028-1175318744_thumb.jpg

The second one was caught at CG which i thought was an estury cod. It was released after a few photoes.

Cheers

Louis

Well done mate louis

I landed that cod for ya!

i still reckon february was more productive land based

dont forget to call me when ur heading out next time, so i can show you up! :tease:

Cheers Jin

Thanks for the replies guys.

nice pics there louis :thumbup:

that snapper looks pretty healthy for the harbour.

how big was it if you dont mind me asking.

Mate, i didn't get a measurement on him, only estimate around 1.5kg?

PS. Paul, nice to hear from you. We will have to go out for a fish some time soon. Call me if you are keen. I got heaps of time off at the moment.

PS. Jin, thanks mate, we will keep in touch. Have fun at gold coast.