Weather For Easter Weekend

Flightmanager

Off to Bega on Thursday for a week or so. Plan to fish Eden , Tathra & Bermiguie . :yahoo:

Which ones in which sequence will depend on the weather on the day.

Reports filtering in indicate there is plenty of action so hopefully a reasonable report when I return & some snaps :thumbup:

Geoff

well I just got my boat license (woohoo!) so if possible I'm going to borrow/hire a boat for one morning, and might try and scam a ride on a boat another morning...

Huntman,

If you are going to hire a boat then you should give Darren @ Trailerboat Hire a call.

Here are the details.

Trailerboat Hire

Ill be heading up the coast to nambucca thursday,im leaving the boat behind,but expect to

run in to a few big sea bream or a jewie,As i have a bit of inside information that they are starting

to appear around the headlands,Yeepee .

One more Sleep!

Wed - Drive to Sydney, Hope to meet you Ross & Mr & Mrs Watto

Thurs - Anywhere I can launch & be safe

Fri - Anywhere I can launch & be safe with Bro-In-Law

Sat - Anywhere I can launch with Bro-In-Law (I figure I'll be getting braver by then!)

Sun - Anywhere!

Mon - Anywhere they'll still have me (Figure I'll be wearing out my wlecome by then)

Tue - Recovering

Wed - Drive home

Thur - Plan next trip

See ya's there Raiders. Hope to catch a few of you & enjoy some fine Sydney fishin that you guys are always braggin about. :biggrin2:

One more Sleep!

Wed - Drive to Sydney, Hope to meet you Ross & Mr & Mrs Watto

Thurs - Anywhere I can launch & be safe

Fri - Anywhere I can launch & be safe with Bro-In-Law

Sat - Anywhere I can launch with Bro-In-Law (I figure I'll be getting braver by then!)

Sun - Anywhere!

Mon - Anywhere they'll still have me (Figure I'll be wearing out my wlecome by then)

Tue - Recovering

Wed - Drive home

Thur - Plan next trip

See ya's there Raiders. Hope to catch a few of you & enjoy some fine Sydney fishin that you guys are always braggin about. :biggrin2:

Hope you have a top trip Boof! :thumbup:

Cheers,

Grant.

Not much fishing for me this w/end. Might throw a line out the back. The Flatties are due to show up in numbers.

Friday night go out with some mates,

saturday book the boat in for a service before we sell it |

Sundaydoing nothing

on monday i will be preparing for tuesdays trip out me and domza on botany bay.

All raiders keep safe, have a good easter holidays and good luck with the fishing.

cheers james

post-3248-1175669534_thumb.png

what do you guys think about the updated seabreeze wind charts for easter? Would friday still be ok out on the harbour or is it likely to be crap? I'm not very experienced with how tolerable it is in different wind strengths/directions on the harbour.

post-3248-1175669534_thumb.png

what do you guys think about the updated seabreeze wind charts for easter? Would friday still be ok out on the harbour or is it likely to be crap? I'm not very experienced with how tolerable it is in different wind strengths/directions on the harbour.

With that sort of wids it will be pretty white cappy everywhere.....can be a real bit.ch to fish the harbour in a southerly