Quick Squidding Session

netic

Was sitting at home last night pretty damn bored and upset after the tigers loss when a mate called and said lets go for a fish....After a 5 minutes chat we decided to go for a quick squidding session...

Were at the ramp by midnight at back at the ramp around 2.00am...

Caught over 20 squid in just over an hour...also bumped into Peking Duck who was out for a quick squidding sess and he also caught well over 20....

Squid are everywhere at the moment...can remember a time when they were so thick...last night they took cheap jigs and expensive jigs....i think when this many are around there fussyness dissapears..

My mate loves squid so he will b cooking them up for dinner tongight

Edited by netic

Well done on the squid. Sounds like your getting as much fishing in before the little one arrives.

Do you go to the usual places or do you stay close to the lights. Got to get into night time trips, being a newby boater just make me a bit nervous.

Cheers

Kurt

nice squid netic,

At least those squid are some form of consolation for the Tigers loss. I cannot believe them, they are going to be the end of me. They almost brought a grown man to tears. I think I would rather that they get thrashed than lose by 2 or 1 point... To make matters worse my wife goes for Manly, she is gloating even more tonight. :1badmood:

Edited by manama