Winter Fishing

james1990

Can ya puke and still point a boat into the swell???

Your hired :074::074:

Robbie.

HAHA yup just ask domza and my dad i can drive, chuck, hold a rod, watch the sounder and watch out for obstacles and other boats at the same time, you could call me multiskilled.

cheers james

Hey Oz,

How far out do need to go for the YFT?

Is it a shelf trip or inshore reefs and FADS.

Cheers,

Robbie.

Mate last year there were a few being caught at areas like 12 mile, but they werent regurlar cathes...

Most YFT were coming out from the Shelf to Browns amd then south towards the canyons.....

What size boat do you have??

well dont really have a boat or any friends with a boat :thumbdown: so i will be targeting whatever i can get my hand on :1prop::1prop:

LB mate......Tailor, Salmon and Trev's are the go for sport fish

IFS

Edited by IFishSick

Mate last year there were a few being caught at areas like 12 mile, but they werent regurlar cathes...

Most YFT were coming out from the Shelf to Browns amd then south towards the canyons.....

What size boat do you have??

Thanks mate,

The boat is 5.4m, 115 Johnson 2 stroke

DSC_4262.jpg

Cheers.

Robbie.

Cheers Steve,

Well that counts me out, I won't go off shore alone and my deckie/brother won't go any where that he can't see land :1crybaby:

Cheers.

Robbie.

Not that I know anythign about YFT but I'd be stoked to get a couple of rides out to chase them over winter with anyone generous enough to have me along. Andrew snr is too fearful of seasickness tho to head outside.