Paintball!

Brad Duffell

hey raiders i just got back from paintball with a bunch of mates... was absolutely awsome fun., stings a bit tho... very adrenalin rushing.... whaddya reakon guys a fishraider non-fishing social at paintball for all those of us how love to shoot things :1prop::1prop:

I'm going in a week and a half and can't wait.

My mate who reckons he's pretty tough said he squealed like a girl the first time he got hit :074:

I'm rocked and ready for it :thumbup:

Sounds good mate, a non fishing Fishraider social

IFS

Edited by IFishSick

mate heartbreak ridge is the one i went to and the best one ive been to by far... no 5 meter rule you can shoot point blank :biggrin2: we had a free for all in a feild with no cover as our last match... so much pain/fun lol its a bit expensive but worth it i reakon

yeh i went to this place last year and it was tops especially the free for all in the end come home with some top bruises as well the first shot is a stinger but you get used to it and its top fun!!

cheers pk

Theyre not that hard to move around in pete, just a little thick and heavy. Bloody awesome fun though, bring your own suits, need to clean your own suits. Oh yes the bruises...and the blood. Paintball is good, pretty scary stuff though at first.

i would be in it and ill be the medic(yes i am that stupid to have people trying to get me in the head).

Last time i went was to the one at annangrove and had a blast. One thing which was dissappointing was a couple of guys on the other team had flashy guns firing 20+ a second, didn't have a chance.

Played 3 games and won one for my team on my own.

I put my gun above my head and said "Hit" walked over to the

other teams flag and was given some ammo by the girls guarding it then,

SPLAT SPLAT,shot em with their own paintballs,took their flag put my

gun above my head and walked back to my flag and we won.

penguin

Ahh its the best land based fun anyway!!Wait till it gets really cold and go play paintball early morning,then you won't say it stings,it bloody hurts when the paint goes a little harder and that impact is more solid.Gotta love it.

Especially when you get your mates.

Cheers

Suffo :beersmile:

The BF has been a bit, Annangrove used to be the best, followed by Heartbreak, then Yarramundi.

Apparently at Heartbreak everyone gets a large pizza each at the end (a friend went Sat). The guys that run it are *serious* paintballers, going to big comps.

^ i reckon heartbreak ridge is the most fun of them all...the guy's running it are good blokes too.

if you dont have a hector - i strictly advise u either buy one there or pad urselves where it counts, coz i can tell you from experience, being shot down there without protective gear knocked me to the ground for a few minutes lol :mellow:

but its an excellent experience, and a must if u havent done it

ive never been but i am very keen to try it. cousins have been

and loved it so i cant wait til im 18 still few months to go

unfortunately. :(

regards mark

mate the age was dropped to 16 all you need is a consent form im only 17 and ive been twice :1prop:

mate the age was dropped to 16 all you need is a consent form im only 17 and ive been twice :1prop:

that sounds awesome then, heard sumfin bout it but never was certain if it had or had not.

paintball does sound like great fun i'm very keen to try it out.

regards mark