What Are Raiders Doing This Mother Day Weekend?

johnno

What are all the raiders getting up to this weekend?

the 12th.13th May 2007

I don,t have a clue

Don,t forget all it,s mothers day Sunday

What ever you end up doing, BE SAFE.

And take care on the waterways.

What are Raiders Doing Tonight

Don,t Forget the Sounder Workshop is Tonight

If your doing nothing put your name down

Click Here For Details

Edited by johnno

Friday night Fishing the Hawkesbury with Stumpy and the Stumpettes , Saturday maybe an early morning fish , Sunday , more early fishing , then lunch at my sisters for Mothers Day , followed by a post lunch fishing session.

Ross

Friday night Fishing the Hawkesbury with Stumpy and the Stumpettes , Saturday maybe an early morning fish , Sunday , more early fishing , then lunch at my sisters for Mothers Day , followed by a post lunch fishing session.

Ross

Geez Ross.. A shame you cant squeeze some fishing into the lunch at your sister's place. :074:

I'm bloody working Sunday :1badmood:

Pete.

Friday arvo heading down to the Hacking to flick some SP's and some metals for Frigates, Tailor, Salmon and Bonito...........hopefully

Saturday morning includes some of the same (anyone who wants to join is quite welcome).

Sunday will have a trip to the tackle shop and then work

IFS

Bit of luck a session on Botany on Saturday morning till lunch time weather permitting and Sunday over to inlaws and my mothers to :1gathering: celebrate Mothers day :beersmile:

Happy Mothers day to all the Fishraider Mums out there

Thank you very much for thinking of us bayfisher :biggrin2:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Pete, if he could he would, she lives very close to the water, at haberfield.

:074::074::074:

mrs flightmanager

I can just see him now, standing by the BBQ using the Bow & Arrow cast over the back fence

to reach the water...That man is one keen fisho and he'll get the shakes if he doesn't have

a rod in one hand and tongs in the other :074:

Hope you both have a great Mothers Day..and the same to ALL raiders.

Cheers,

Pete

I've been told if I even mention the word fishing on Sunday I'll be pulling my overhead from out my ........

:1crybaby:

If you do FF, make sure you loosen the drag first before extracting it!! :074:

Sounds painful either way.

Cheers,

Pete.

Murray and the girls have gone :1fishing1: with Flightmanager and NO1 son. Both boats left here about 30mins ago. Cameron has an 8.30 soccer game then we will be joining them. Would love to fish Sunday as well for mothers day but I have a Soccer game and so does Bec. Hopefully will be eating a fish BBQ for dinner Sunday night. Safe weekend to all. Happy mum day to all fellow mums and to the men who's :wife: hate fishing don't worry about not being able to go this weekend or talk about, Fathers day is in September. You can fish all like then.