Sydney Harbour

Piss'n'Broke

This is a report Im submitting for Greg!!!

Greg headed out late for some squidding and after a few hours he had enough to pretty much gurantee a kingy amongst all the pickers that have been taking our squid. Greg then proceeded into mid-harb to find his spot!

Dropped anchor an put down 3 squid! Yeah good one Greg, one person an 3 rods out for a kingy :wacko: . He sat around for a while having a :beersmile: an relaxing. Mid morning saw the 1st kingy landed (59) and a 2nd (64cm) followed in a matter of mins!

Then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz back to sleep for a while. After a while they came back through but Greg dropped both runs! :mad3:.

Pulled the pin after this an came home!

ALL FISH WERE RELEASED!..... Not that we have the room for anymore :tease:

DAN (reporting for Greg)

D&G

pitty greg didnt land any decent size kings mate.

Ah well Crazy John he could have kept that 64, but that would have been getting greedy!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown: . Sides which its all about being out their! Beats my effort for today,,, work :mad3: !!!!!!!!!

This is the last week of kingy fishing for Greg till say august! He will be chasing jews,,, still yet to bring me home one! :mad3: ,,,, salmon, an sharks!

Me,,, I will keep trying for whatever is going, an fights like hell!

DAN

D&G

Good Work Greg

I just wanted to be on the water today!!

such a nice day

I love hearing about kings being caught ,i reckon we should start a Kingie club!

Dan heres the pic of that 79cm caught on saturday.. nice photo you took !

Ugly man holding beautiful fish!

post-3896-1180335117_thumb.jpg

Good Work Greg

I just wanted to be on the water today!!

such a nice day

I love hearing about kings being caught ,i reckon we should start a Kingie club!

Dan heres the pic of that 79cm caught on saturday.. nice photo you took !

Ugly man holding beautiful fish!

post-3896-1180335117_thumb.jpg

Hey Jase!!!

Mate that pic is GOLDEN. Love the sun reflecting off the flank of your kingy! :thumbup: ............................. Just one thing next time I reckon you could crack a smile,,,, :074: ,,,, I know I would be :1prop:

DAN

D&G

hahahahahahah i look worse when i smile hahahah

hey click enlarge on that photo lol its HUGE u can even zoom in !!

yeah you took a cracker of a shot of the king!

Hey we could do a run out to the YFT with three boats !

The only thing is if we luckily hooked up wed prolly capsize hauling

in the beast of things..... Hey Southerly we could tow you out there with us

and a nice YFT could tow you home!!

Edited by Hook'm

:Funny-Post:

Hey Dano1,,, think you could fit any more faces in???? Did you speak to Greg today at all?

DAN

D&G

Na didn't get a chance for a chat 2day!

2 busy working 2day :horse:

Good to see he found the kings!

Must of still been able to smell the bacon from sat! :074::074::074::074::074::074:

hahahahaha.........just joking!

Dan.

Cmon mate, we are game!! BUT imagine that a 4.1M tinny going for YFT could be a absolute laugh

Hey Greg, its been done before in a tinny. Back in the 70's YFT were caught inshore from time to time around Sydney, even from the rocks at Nth Head, Harbord, Ovens etc. Hopefully they will come back in close one day.

Never saw them in the harbour but it is much cleaner now the Ocean outfalls are offshore. One season some very big stripies got show up around Dobroyd, serious fun on 3kg gear (and the drags were very crapy compared to my TD-S).

Cheers,

Southerly

Edited by southerly

Greg got another small fix of kingy fishing today!

Only a couple caught, were relatively small, but LEGAL. They went back to be caught next year!!!!! :biggrin2: .

Greg got a mate onto his first ever kingy! He has called Greg 3 times this afternoon talking about it....... :074:

DAN

D&G

PS Tmr is Gregs last kingy session for abit