Cheap Boat For Sale

shellback

I am interested, looks like it has some solid casting Decks.

I cant tell from the pictures, is it inboard or outboard?

How many hours ?

Do you have a picture of the trailer as well ?

I do not intend to negotiate the price with you as I have been fortunate enough to have asignificant some of money coming to me from the Nigerian Govt.

I will arrange for them to send you a bank cheque but you will need to give me your account details and pay a small transfer fee.

I am interested, looks like it has some solid casting Decks.

I cant tell from the pictures, is it inboard or outboard?

How many hours ?

Do you have a picture of the trailer as well ?

I do not intend to negotiate the price with you as I have been fortunate enough to have asignificant some of money coming to me from the Nigerian Govt.

I will arrange for them to send you a bank cheque but you will need to give me your account details and pay a small transfer fee.

Hi Tryhard

At the moment it is an inboard but it soon could be an outboard.

The casting platforms are great and with the right casting gear you can get out a couple of hundred metres and what a coincidence I to am waiting to get money from the same government sorry about the boat trailer I left it at a boat ramp in China and some bugger melted it down. When the money does come through I can be contacted at Queens Wharf Brewery between the hours of 10am to midnight any day of the week.

Regards Colbra

G`day Fellas ,

So thats what they meant when they Say " Taking Coal to Newcastle ".

Ahhhh , Ok , I see Now , rather overkill though don`t you think ? .

Mick

Edited by OWZAT

CRIKEY COL,

Was that the boat you suggested we have a fish on the Brisbane Water? How the bloody hell did you get it through HALF TIDE ROCKS?

:1fishing1: CURIOUS

BART

post-4388-1181276523_thumb.jpg

GOING CHEAP BOAT/SHIP MAKE AN OFFER 600 TONN FUEL INCLUDED SORRY NO LIFE JACKETS INCLUDED THEY WERE TAKEN BY PREVIOUS CREW

REGARDS COLBRA

See this is what happens when selfish people won't say where spot X is - some captians will do anything to fish spot X

The new spot X will be where ever this baby becomes a reef.

Captians last words-

"honest a big YFT Kingy dragegd us in before we could cut the line"

"Bloody 4 strokes- no guts never again!!!"

"Ok - who didn't tie off the end of the anchor warp"

"bloody reef anchors"

"Speed 5 - delivering steel to Newcastle" staring captian C Q Anchor Wong "Keaneau" and Sandy "Save my bottom" Bollocks. Out now at a beach near you.

First mate "I told ya Captain they was street lights not trailer lights"

Kevin Rudd "We will provide a pontoon next to the new breakwall just installed at Nobbys beach for easier launching of trailer boats if you vote for me"

Captain to coastal patrol "We have been invited to berth at Nobby Beach wharf to go for a drink at the

Sand Bar can you please advise of water depth- we draw 56 feet - Over"

Waterways "Mate I don't care who you are it's a $200 fine if if you careen your boat on any sandbar"

Waterways " I don't care if it is an emergency you should have a working starboard navigation light"

Local Brown Bomber " Mate thats not parallel parking and it's above the high water mark so it's in my juristriction. I'm gonna fine ya regardless and if it ain't moved to the carpark and parked between the lines in 30 minutes when I return I'll fine ya again"

Local fisherman" I had been fightin a 50 pound Kingy on the line and nearly beached him when curious captain wanting some sushi and amazed at the size of my Kingy, came in for a closer look and inconsiderately his prop cut my line"

Left a couple of quotes for others to fill in below

Waterways"..........................................."

Coastal Patrol "......................................"

Police"............................................"

Newcastle tourism" ..........................."

Pelican

Yes I'm bored