Nsw Vs Qld

micksfishn

fellow raiders/nrl fans are we all ready crank up the bbq hook into a case kick back and watch QLD wrap up the series tomorrow night :thumbup: GO THE MIGHTY QLD'S

think i might be the only 1 that is thinking this way but hey someones gotta stir the pot

cheers mick

:thumbup:

fellow raiders/nrl fans are we all ready crank up the bbq hook into a case kick back and watch QLD wrap up the series tomorrow night :thumbup: GO THE MIGHTY QLD'S

think i might be the only 1 that is thinking this way but hey someones gotta stir the pot

cheers mick

:thumbup:

No your not the only one thinking that way

GO QUEENSLAND :yahoo:

Im a big blues fan but i think we wont win it......in reality the Maroons have a great team......i cant believe some of our selections.............Kite, Anasta, Lyon..........We will win once we start picking on form....

Watmough should be there, Farah should be there, Gallen should be there

Im a big blues fan but i think we wont win it......in reality the Maroons have a great team......i cant believe some of our selections.............Kite, Anasta, Lyon..........We will win once we start picking on form....

Come on Guys!

At least a Blues win tonight will make for an exiting decider!

More beers & BBQ's :tease:

Queenfish

spot on there Netic

Yes but Anasta played great in the first match, he was in involved in almost every try and every play that looked promising :thumbup:

Gallen is the man but we need him for the SHARKIES

Go the Blues

Edited by IFishSick

OUR SELECTORS SUCK ...

OUR 1/2 & 5/8 SUCKED ......

THE REF SUCKED .....

FORWARD PASSES SUCK .....

But the thing is, Queensland deserved the win tonight. No matter how you looked at it, they were more hungry and determined and always looked better than NSW.

We had so much ball in the first 40 minutes it should have been 24 - 6 at half time!

I'm sorry to say, but if we keep the same team, and more importantly, the same attitude .... it's gonaa be 3-0 Qld!

OUR SELECTORS SUCK ...

OUR 1/2 & 5/8 SUCKED ......

THE REF SUCKED .....

FORWARD PASSES SUCK .....

But the thing is, Queensland deserved the win tonight. No matter how you looked at it, they were more hungry and determined and always looked better than NSW.

We had so much ball in the first 40 minutes it should have been 24 - 6 at half time!

I'm sorry to say, but if we keep the same team, and more importantly, the same attitude .... it's gonaa be 3-0 Qld!

Im with fishy fingers......And happy about it!!!! :thumbup:

Congrats to the Canetoads. How did the ref and his touch judges miss the blatant forward pass that led to the winning try? Ray Hadlee reckons they were adjusting their undies at the time :074::074:

Anyhow, they deserved the win. Our side were woeful in attack. Kimmorley kicked well and tackled his heart out but he forgot the reason why he was there.......to attack!!

Anasta, well he had a shocker! Brett Stewart on debut was the shining light for mine. Here's hoping we get a new coach for the next series.

:mad3: Although a foward pass won you the game, i think QLD

were the better side in all departments

There was no attack and anasta and bailey had shockers

and king needs. to go back to stay on your'e wing school.

Sack the coach,70% of the team and the ref now, so

we don't have to sit through a yawn fest in game 3.

Hopefully now they will put a team based on form on the padock for game 3.....

Get rid of

Lyons was nothing in attack and was and has been ordinary all series, he's gotta go

Bailey, he seem like he was running at half speed all night...gotta go

Kite.....no impact at all.....was on a forward spot that O'mealey could have taken

White...once again did nothing all night....no impact and no yards

Buderus....Although he is our captain and a great player he didnt run from dummy half and didnt feed great ball....Smith made so many yards up the middle it wasnt funny....

Good players

Mason did very well...good running and yards

Stewart did a great job on debut and i think will be there game 3 if minni isnt back

Kimmorley had a great kicking game but lacked in attack but he did enough to warrant a spot for game 3

Ryan did pretty good also...good runs and looked like creating something a few time

Hindmarsh...well i rate him highly but I barely saw him last night......didnt do anything wrong but didnt stand out either....

Players that have gotta come in

O'Mealey and Riles have gotta be there.....we didnt have enough go forward...these players would combat Price and Pedro.....

Watmough is the form backrower in the comp and he has been making breaks like crazy for the sea eagles, he deserves a spot because he can give us another attacking option.

Farah....well he along with Thurston is Leading the Dally M's....has been the best hooker all year and has a great kicking game and passing game...he can give us another attacking option in the QLD 20 metre area.

I believe with these players we could have won the game in the last ten minutes and when the Selectors start picking on form not loyalty we wont win....

And Last but not least the Coach is gotta go....bad interchanging did cost us also...

And in regards to the ref...well that was a forward pass but i though up until that stage he was on our side....let things go alot and then would award us soft penalties......that high shot on Lockyer should have been a penalty....goes to show that lockyer is a good sportsman....he could have laid there and got a penalty instead he got up and played the ball

Edited by netic

Watmough is the form backrower in the comp and he has been making breaks like crazy for the sea eagles, he deserves a spot because he can give us another attacking option.

Here here!! Watmough is an outstanding player. If they genuinely chose the team on form he'd be the first one in there.

NSW selectors seem stuck in a time warp because size is their number 1 criteria and they refuse to select Watmough because he's not the biggest 2nd rower in town. El Masri won't get a run for the same reason.

"Size" has now lost them 4 on the trot! When will they realise that form/skill/zip/hunger are more valuable than old fashioned size? :1prop:

Oh, by the way did Anasta play last night? :074:

Cheers

Red