Another Storm Force Warning

Ross Hunter

Hi Raiders ,

Here we go again The fin are just starting and we can't get within coo ee of them. Another storm force weather warning, that is one under a cyclonic condition on the Beaufort Scale Winds to 50 knots beaudy. :05:

Oh! well what can we do.

Can't go blackfishin' can't go beach fishin' definately no rock fishin' JUST SITTIN IN THE LOUNGE ROOM WISHIN' I WAS OUT THERE SHARK FISHIN'

Ah! better times ahead one day this old sea captain will ride the high seas again

Has anyone got any suggestions what a bloke could do in a storm force warning and don't be rude about it.

Maybe take up knitting or indoor bowls,darts,table tennis or cooking (not fish 'cause we haven't caught any)

I am starting to lose the will to live. Suggestions please to brighten up my land locked life :beersmile:

Hey Ross, you are fishing out of the Queen Mary.

Think of us poor Trailer Boat fisho's, especially the guys in tinnies...

We are bored sh!tless and can't even read fishing reports (as there is none).

It's even been too wet to mow the lawn :1badmood:

Maybe you will have to pre-make some rigs and oil the reels waiting for the next fishing trip.

Some of us have to go to work, but your work is rained out as well.

Maybe you will have to watch some DVD's

Cheers

Greg

Hey Ross, you are fishing out of the Queen Mary.

Think of us poor Trailer Boat fisho's, especially the guys in tinnies...

We are bored sh!tless and can't even read fishing reports (as there is none).

It's even been too wet to mow the lawn :1badmood:

Maybe you will have to pre-make some rigs and oil the reels waiting for the next fishing trip.

Some of us have to go to work, but your work is rained out as well.

Maybe you will have to watch some DVD's

Cheers

Greg

I think that I might stick my toungue in the toaster or maybe drink a pint of battery acid :beersmile: that should make me feel better

Hi Ross,

In times like this I normally suck up to the missus, repot her plants, replant them somewhere, whatever she wants, all I say yes dear, do some household chores for her... I even go shopping with her, and that I can tell you is a big, big sacrifice but the reward is great..more time fishing when the weather comes good ...works all the time..for me anyway. I don't know if it applies to you.

Cheers,

Scout

Hey Ross,

With all this spare time on your hands, the next Workshop that you are presenting will have to be a corker !!!

I can't wait.

Anyone that hasn't noticed the next workshop, Ross is going to teach us how to catch YFT and Marlin.

Check out the "Workshop" page and enter your name if you are coming.

I hope there is a "Discounted Rate" for attendees of the workshop. :biggrin2:

Cheers

Greg

and see you there!!!

Hi Ross,

In times like this I normally suck up to the missus, repot her plants, replant them somewhere, whatever she wants, all I say yes dear, do some household chores for her... I even go shopping with her, and that I can tell you is a big, big sacrifice but the reward is great..more time fishing when the weather comes good ...works all the time..for me anyway. I don't know if it applies to you.

Cheers,

Scout

mmmm...brown nosing .....I might give that a go!