Show Us Ur Gear

breambo

Hi Canoe fisher

There isn't a photo wide enough to show all mine :1prop::):-rolleyes

The :whip: keeps threatening to have a garage sale when I am not around! He knows his life would not be worth living!!

Cheerio

Roberta

The :whip: keeps threatening to have a garage sale when I am not around! He knows his life would not be worth living!!

If that is the case Roberta tell him to give me a call and I will come and pick up a bargain or 2 :074::074:

Guest MRS WATTO

If that is the case Roberta tell him to give me a call and I will come and pick up a bargain or 2 :074::074:

Paul, I will be soon having a garage sale, I walked into the garage this morning, while WATTO was at work as I am not allowed in there, and I have counted 30 rods and reels in there.

Not sure why he needs that many. Imagine if I had 30 pairs of shoes. He has 2 weeks to clean out his garage.

Hey Claudia

30 rods & reels aren't too many - one for most species, I reckon! I can't be bothered swapping rods & reels & spools to suit the fish of the moment!! Ya gotta be ready to go at a moments notice ..... with the correctly setup gear! I always reckoned I should have married a butcher but on second thoughts, hmmmm a tackleshop owner .....

Cheerio

Roberta

PS Paul - you stay away from my garage .....

Guest MRS WATTO

Hey Claudia

30 rods & reels aren't too many - one for most species, I reckon! I can't be bothered swapping rods & reels & spools to suit the fish of the moment!! Ya gotta be ready to go at a moments notice ..... with the correctly setup gear! I always reckoned I should have married a butcher but on second thoughts, hmmmm a tackleshop owner .....

Cheerio

Roberta

PS Paul - you stay away from my garage .....

Roberta

I think 2 rods n reels should be enough to go out fishing with. :biggrin2:

ps Chris I will see you Thursday nite :mad3:

Roberta

I think 2 rods n reels should be enough to go out fishing with. :biggrin2:

ps Chris I will see you Thursday nite :mad3:

Mrs Watto - wrong attitude girl !!!

If all your customers only had 2 rods you would be broke !!!

Everyone should have heaps of rods (and fishing gear) :1prop: , and the less the :wife: knows, the better.

Stay away from SMB (secret mens business - she's blonde so I had to explain it)

Claudia - PS i will be the one hiding in the corner on Thursday night - next to Chris. :1prop:

Cheers

Greg

Edited by Thunder

I only have 7 outfits...no where near as high as others but i only have rods for the species i target...Squid, Kings, Tuna, Marlin, Dollies

I try and grab the best quality outfit for the fishing i do so i dont have any tackle failure which i use to get with the cheaper outfits....

My outfits are my pride and joy.....

I carry around 10 rods in the boat and leave a few behind otherwise it is too cluttered (plus a few handlines).

The boat looks like a porcupine!!! :074: I installed a rocket launcher with 10 rod holders.

I have 3 setup for live bait and squid

I have 3 set up for trolling

And the other 4 are setup for bottom bashing or casting at fads or schools of fish, etc.

You can never have too many rods!!!

I set them up the day before I go out and pre make leaders for different applications - lures, paternoster rigs, floating baits, etc and just clip them onto the snap swivel on the rod as I need them. I even have sinkers with a normal swivel one end and snap swivel the other end so they are sliding and can be clipped on and off in a hurry if needed.

If we lose a rig, we just grab another rod or clip another leader on. This saves heaps of time trying to tie new rigs while out on the water, especially if there is a swell on, or a school of hungry fish.

Cheers

Greg

Edited by Thunder

Guest MRS WATTO

Mrs Watto - wrong attitude girl !!!

If all your customers only had 2 rods you would be broke !!!

Everyone should have heaps of rods (and fishing gear) :1prop: , and the less the :wife: knows, the better.

Stay away from SMB (secret mens business - she's blonde so I had to explain it)

Claudia - PS i will be the one hiding in the corner on Thursday night - next to Chris. :1prop:

Cheers

Greg

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM :mad3::mad3::mad3:

i have 4 game rods for marlin and trolling which are kept under my bed the rest are in the garage

2 snapper rods,2 for bottom bashing 1 for catching live bait and throwing around sps out side

2 lake rods and one 1 sp rod for the lake plus 2 rods for the kids and a nice pink one for the misses

cheers mik

Here is the tournement breamin gear. Yes we go threw all of them by the end of the day!

I like my outfits to be very similar so when I pick up a different outfit it still feels the same.

It keeps casting acuracy easier.

Main difference is lengths of rods and power ratings.

All reels are the same Diawa models as I personally find these the best for the job at hand.

post-3563-1183543341_thumb.jpg

Array of tackle box's

post-2250-1183545199_thumb.jpg

How do you rig the mobie? or is it just a teaser...? :074:

I find one hook pinned through the hood of the speaker makes it swim better, the flashing lights and noises are added features.

cheers james