Fishraiders In Sun Herald Today - 8/7/07

arpie

Hi guys

Once again, Fishraiders are mentioned in David Lockwood's Fishing column in the Sun Herald today!

Our big YFT caught this week rated a mention, plus the hardy folk out there catching Hairtail in the Hawkesbury River !!

Go Raiders!!

Cheerio

Roberta

Yes it looks like we're doing something right Roberta. :biggrin2:

I spoke to a couple of mates today that work in different tackle shops in Sydney & all they are hearing about is Fishraider. One well respected writer & forum lurker mentioned that he'd never seen so many people online at one time on any fishing website before. :thumbup:

Our members reports are credible & respected. Our members are validated & are real members. Our stats are amazing atm.

It is a real credit to all of our members for making this such a great site. :1clap::1clap::1clap:

Cheers,

Grant.

Yep - gotta agree with you there, Grant. Lots of the 'other' forums get so hung up on arguing amonst each other, being too political or just generally rude, they have forgotten the whole reason for joining up on the forum in the first place!

I sat on the sidelines for some months before throwing my '2 bits' in with Fishraider and have, from the start, been impressed with the quality of information given & the camaraderie amongst the troops. When a bunch of Raiders get together, they are the most full on, fishy minded folk out there!

Keep it up!!

Cheers

Roberta

Pretty impressive, being mentioned in both Sunday newspapers!!