Hairtailing

abiasin

Hi guys i was wondering who if anyone was going to be in the hawkesbury on saturday night hairtailing. ive developed an unstoppable urge to get out in the cold to chase these pesky fish.

if i can get my boat ready in time ill be heading to jerusalem bay to give them another go with the :wife: as she is keen for a fish.

unfortunately i wont have a radio as mine died at the social so if anyone is going out PM me and ill give ya the mobile to call if i get my boat sorted.

hi guys, alls looking good for me and my rooster boat [14ft pongrass] to meet up with some fellow hairy raiders in jb... hope we can get a few.... been a while since i went after the hairy ones so im looking foreward to it... i couldnt make the social as it was :wife: 5yr annaversary.... bugger im gona make up for it sat night though...... see you up there guys and remember to rug up :frozen: .....

This is my first post.

I hope to be in JB on Saturday night for my first try at Hairtail. I would love to meet some Fishraiders (especially if you are on to some HT). I suppose I could stand on the bow of my boat (an old wooden sailing boat) and shout out "Anyone here from Fishraiders?"

JB is not one of my usual haunts. My favourite place to fish at night is The Basin where I can usually be guaranteed a good haul of bream. Towlers Bay can also be good but is not so much a sure thing as The Basin.

I hope to be able to post a photo or two on Monday.

Peter

Hi Peter , and :1welcomeani: to Fishraiders !! If you look for a 23' Bertram with two big black ugly 150 Mercs on the back , with a 14' blue and white Haines with a 75 Etec on the back right beside him , that will be us !! Be sure to come on over and make yourself known to Me and Stumpy!!

Ross

would be interested in a bit of a boat count here guys... looks like its gonna be a bit crowded.... the more the merrier... means more burly... might have to whip up my secret burly to steal that school from under your boats :ph34r: and into mine :P ........

also :1welcomeani: peter.... you will find alot of great people and info here...

come say hi if you see a little ol red/white 14ft pongrass with a selva 80hp pushin her ...

oh ok maybe not quite red anymore more pinkish but it goes red once wet . :tease:

Edited by roosterman

My mate just bailed out on me so if anyone has a spare spot on their boat and is willing, please let me know as i want another shot at these creatures! I've caught them before(only last week) and i have my own gear and will bring bait:D

DAN

My mate just bailed out on me so if anyone has a spare spot on their boat and is willing, please let me know as i want another shot at these creatures! I've caught them before(only last week) and i have my own gear and will bring bait:D

DAN

check your pm Dan, i will let you know by late this arvo if i have a spot....

cheers.... steve....

Edited by roosterman

DAN

hi its sweeney here i want to go today and my crew has bailed out do you still need a spot