Luderick

fliesentom

hi all,

blackfish is around together with some nice Drummer :biggrin2: around little head at whale beach. very fuzzy biters but use 2kg maxima and a longfloat. They are in good numbers after haevy burley and if you can manage to constant burley ,they stick around all day and feed. Average size around 35cm-40 so you in for a good session. Strangely they are all males. I dont know why.went home after a blissfull afternoon on a rising tide at 3pm with 4 keepers .The rest went back to fight on again.And what afeast on buttered blackfish fillets :thumbup:

greetings fantastico

hi all,

blackfish is around together with some nice Drummer :biggrin2: around little head at whale beach. very fuzzy biters but use 2kg maxima and a longfloat. They are in good numbers after haevy burley and if you can manage to constant burley ,they stick around all day and feed. Average size around 35cm-40 so you in for a good session. Strangely they are all males. I dont know why.went home after a blissfull afternoon on a rising tide at 3pm with 4 keepers .The rest went back to fight on again.And what afeast on buttered blackfish fillets :thumbup:

greetings fantastico

nice report...

shame you have no pics..

we have a similar run of blackfish up here at the moment... those drummer must be stretchin you on 2kg...

gl

Hi guys

Great to hear the bigger blackies are finally turning up! Can't wait for them to hit Forster!!

Funnily enough, I had the weekend of August 4th as the initial date for the blackie social (had in Forster in early June this year!!) Looks like I should have stuck with that date, after all!! Will have to do it around that time next year .........

Cheerio

Roberta

well done mate

i myself fish whale beach for drummer

last time i gave it a go, there were plenty of them

will give it a go this sunday, wheather permitted

just wondering how u manage to catch drummer on 2kg line!!!

what rod do u use?

cheers

bertrand

hi all,

greetings fantastico

what kind of bait were u using?