1st Blackfish Attempt

Capt Hook

.... PS I might have to go with swordy and Ross Hunter on their next blackfishing jaunt......

Hi Donna

Definitely get out & play with the big boys!!! Get out & wet your line again!! The fish are on & waiting to be caught! The girls are leading the charge - holding first & 2nd position in the records stats!!

Cassie - a fantastic fish that will stay in member's minds for a very long time!!! Well done!

Cheerio

Roberta

The girls are showing the boys how to fish ..... and they're not going to like it - better get used to it tho!!

My word Roberta, I will make sure they go on a day when I am not working grrrr.

Great stuff Cassie and welcome to fishraider

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

:1welcomeani:

Hi Casielovestofish, well done on a great fish. It must have been exciting; trouble is you cant take it to school for show (brag ) and tell.!!

Looking forward to seeing many more posts with you enjoying the great sport of fishing.

cheers

Sails :thumbup:

:1yikes: ... well done cassie.... thats a super effort.... congrats on the #1 raider record.... its gonna take a lot to beat that beaut fish..... i can see why your taking out the junior comps...... sure beats going to school eh..... maybe you can tell them you were sick with "Blackie Fever" its highly contagious also so you need friday off too. :biggrin2: ..... Edited by roosterman