Food Shops On Botany Bay

Nolongeramember

Just wondering if anyone knows of any hot food/take away type shops that are close to the water on Botany Bay. Somewhere you can stop on the boat and get lunch?

Some days I cant be stuffed packing a lunch. There is enough organising, packing and unpacking of gear , cleaning etc when running a boat to have to worry about food aswell. Also, hot chips and the like taste soooooo much better when your out on the water :thumbup:

Just wondering if anyone knows of any hot food/take away type shops that are close to the water on Botany Bay. Somewhere you can stop on the boat and get lunch?

Some days I cant be stuffed packing a lunch. There is enough organising, packing and unpacking of gear , cleaning etc when running a boat to have to worry about food aswell. Also, hot chips and the like taste soooooo much better when your out on the water :thumbup:

haha dude still looking for a place to get lunch eh well look ill be fishign all over the place this weekend ill keep an eye out for you ya

mate all i do is i have one of those $20 camping single burners in a case you get from fish shops and bunnings etc. And a non stick frypan and a old pair of tongs, they dont take up a lot of room at all. Then when i go fishing i just take a loaf of bread and a snaplock bag of about 6 sausages.

Half the bread can be used for berley for yakkas and the other half for snag sambos!! You cant beat hot snag sambos on the water. You can even cook your fish straight out of the water!! i know a lot of people use burners on the water now.

cheers

Kiwi Dan

As cfd said, theres a few shops at Frenchmans beach at Laperouse. Also

there is one over at the Kurnell side, just west of the oil wharf near the fish

farm, or u can go over to Tom Uglys bridge, on the south side there is a well known

burger shop that has won awards for their burgers (cant remember their name) its

always mentioned in the newspapers.

penguin

mate all i do is i have one of those $20 camping single burners in a case you get from fish shops and bunnings etc. And a non stick frypan and a old pair of tongs, they dont take up a lot of room at all. Then when i go fishing i just take a loaf of bread and a snaplock bag of about 6 sausages.

Half the bread can be used for berley for yakkas and the other half for snag sambos!! You cant beat hot snag sambos on the water. You can even cook your fish straight out of the water!! i know a lot of people use burners on the water now.

cheers

Kiwi Dan

too right, i wasnt going to take my cooker out tomorrow to botany but now i am thinking of the snag sambos damn it.