Whats Out There

Destiny

Hi Raiders

I am a new member but an old reader, I am hoping to wet a line this arvo but not sure what’s out there or where to go, Sydney harbour, middle harbour or Hawkesbury?

I am hoping to start around 4pm on a boat with a friend any help will be great.

:1fishing1:

Cheers

Sam

Hi Sam :1welcomeani::1welcomeani:

Are you land base or have a boat?

What you have on mind for dinner? Could be any fish?

Every spot is to explore and find about. The best if you follow same one and watch regular in that place.

Wish you to enjoy and have a fish for dinner.

Vic-victor :1fishing1:

mate i was in botany bay today and there is nothing but yellowtail at every spot imaginable, i fev trevs were caught by a few boats but it was the slowest day ive seen in botany ever with all the boats around us at most times ot even losing their bait. try the hawkesbury or harbour.

i would hit the hawkesbury, although tough work a feed of flatties can still be had alot easier than the other waterways in my opinion.

goodluck with it im hitting the hay.

mate i was in botany bay today and there is nothing but yellowtail at every spot imaginable, i fev trevs were caught by a few boats but it was the slowest day ive seen in botany ever with all the boats around us at most times ot even losing their bait. try the hawkesbury or harbour.

i would hit the hawkesbury, although tough work a feed of flatties can still be had alot easier than the other waterways in my opinion.

goodluck with it im hitting the hay.

Hey mate did you take your burner for sausage sambos?

haha

dan