Fishing Tv Show

Billythekid

Whats happening with the TV Fishing Show "FISHRAIDER"

This will take alot of brainstorming and preparation but considering the knowledge and expertise amongst members I think we could put together the best FISHING/OUTDOOR TV SHOW ever made. The knowledge andarticles I have read on this site during my short spell has been of the highest quality I have seen or read anywhere.

LETS START AS STARTING AND DOING SOMTHING IS HALF THE BATTLE.

BILLYTHEKID.

Whats happening with the TV Fishing Show "FISHRAIDER"

This will take alot of brainstorming and preparation but considering the knowledge and expertise amongst members I think we could put together the best FISHING/OUTDOOR TV SHOW ever made. The knowledge andarticles I have read on this site during my short spell has been of the highest quality I have seen or read anywhere.

LETS START AS STARTING AND DOING SOMTHING IS HALF THE BATTLE.

BILLYTHEKID.

Mate if someone told me they were going to pay me to fish I know I'd be dreaming! :1prop:

I think your gonna have all raiders putting their hand up to be the lucky punter who gets to stand in front of a camera and fish for a living......in saying that, I'd be happy to cover the rock fishing segment :thumbup:

Yep its a great idea but it takes a huge amount of planning. I closed the other post on this asking for anyone to pm with ideas or expertise or an expression of interest. I only got one reply.

CLICK HERE

If this is a serious project proposal then we would need a meeting with interested parties. I dont believe it can be managed professionally via forum posts. This would take members with various skills to give freely of their time and expertise to make this happen.

Please send me an email if anyone is serious about getting this to the consultation phase at least and we can organise a meeting.

fishraider@iinet.net.au

Looking forward to a full inbox !!!

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Yep its a great idea but it takes a huge amount of planning. I closed the other post on this asking for anyone to pm with ideas or expertise or an expression of interest. I only got one reply.

CLICK HERE

If this is a serious project proposal then we would need a meeting with interested parties. I dont believe it can be managed professionally via forum posts. This would take members with various skills to give freely of their time and expertise to make this happen.

Please send me an email if anyone is serious about getting this to the consultation phase at least and we can organise a meeting.

fishraider@iinet.net.au

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

As stated before, I am ready to lend a hand in the planning and design of a solid roadmap..

The project needs to have clearly defined goals before any brainstorming or initial storyboarding.

I agree, this cannot be done via forums - I suggest skype, for voice-based conferences initially.

We need the fishraider bait tank full of drive, initiative and organistation, or unfortunately this won't happen.

PS: will pm you shortly.

Edited by skunga

CLICK HERE

fishraider@iinet.net.au

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Put my name down and Little Jewgaffer please mister !

Stay tuned for more good offers to help and then you can chose and make up your commitee/s, Stewy.

We have some great talent out there particularly in movies and others in Television production.

We certainly have plenty of actors among our members, ay Stewy & Donna?

With kind regards.

Byron

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1: to some.

Edited by jewgaffer