Forster

bwang2030

Hi Guys

Thought i might ask the locals.

I have been to forster a few times and seem to do OK in the river fishing out of mates tinnies etc however i have a 6m Cruisecraft and i am wondering for someone that has never fished offshore out of forster is worth towing the cruisecraft up to forster or would i be better off in the river?

Any tips for offshore fishing up there?

Sorry i am from Sydney.

Cheers

Luke

Hi Guys

I have been to forster a few times and seem to do OK in the river fishing out of mates tinnies etc however i have a 6m Cruisecraft and i am wondering for someone that has never fished offshore out of forster is worth towing the cruisecraft up to forster or would i be better off in the river?

Sorry i am from Sydney.

Cheers

Luke

HI LUKE,SURE IS WORTH IT. I HAVE HAD LESS SUCCESS IN THE LAKE AND BETTER LUCK OUTSIDE.

GOING UP TOMMORROW WITH MY 4.5M.aLSO FROM SYDNEY. I GOT MY FIRST DECENT SNAPPER 58CM THERE.

CHEERS

SUFFO

post-3018-1188964511_thumb.jpg

Hi Guys

Sorry i am from Sydney.

Cheers

Luke

there are always fish here if u can get on the outside reefs the only reason not to bring your boat is the weather how many of us have towed our boat hours to see it sit on the trailer all weekend STEVEO

there are always fish here if u can get on the outside reefs the only reason not to bring your boat is the weather how many of us have towed our boat hours to see it sit on the trailer all weekend STEVEO

Yeah that is my concern as the few times i have been to or driven through forster it has been blowing a gale.