Total Chaos At Kyeemagh Boat Ramp !

mrbroadbill

HI RAIDERS !

WENT DOWN TO KYEEMAGH BOAT RAMP THIS ARVO TO GREET A MATE OF MINE THEY JUST CAME IN FROM A DATS FISHING. WHAT I SAW WAS TOTAL CHAOS AND ABSOLUTE BULL***T AT THAT PLACE. :mad3::mad3::mad3:

THE AREA IS SUPPOSED TO BE A 4 KNOT AND NO WASH ZONE AND I SEEN HEAPS OF YOUNG AND STUPID BOATIES SPEEDING AND CARRYING ON LIKE IDIOTS THINKING THEY OWN THE JOINT, WHEN THEY SHOULD THINK ABOUT THE SERIOUS AND SENSIBLE BOATIES THAT ARE THERE TO USE THE FACILITIES IN A ORDERLY MANNER.

TO TOP IT OFF I WAS YARNING TO A BOATIE THERE WHO HAD JUST CAME BACK , AND I ASKED HIM WHAT HE CAUGHT AND HE SAID A 50KG GUMMY SHARK , I SAID WHAT YOUR KIDDING SO HE TOLD ME TO HAVE A LONG IN HIS BOAT ( I KNEW HE WAS FULL OF S**T) , ANYWAY GLANCED IN HIS BOAT TO SEE 2 DEAD FISH, 1 SHOVLE NOSE SHARK AND A POOR PORT JACKSON IN ACCESS OF 15KG.

I COULD HAVE KILLED THIS BLOKE BUT I DID GIVE HIM A MOUTH FULL AND ABUSED HIM, HIS ONLY DEFENCE WAS HE WAS ONLY GOING TO TAKE PHOTOS AND NOT EAT THEM........ LOSER :thumbdown:

JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE HELL IS THE NSW MARITIME AND WATER POLICE ???????

THIS AREA IS A REAL BUSY ZONE ESPECIALLY SUNDAYS AND SHOULD BE VISITED BY INSPECTORS EVERY WEEK TO TAKE ACTION OTHERWISE ALL HELL WILL BRAKE LOSE REAL SOON.....

ALL NSW FISHERMAN PAY TO FISH, I AND IM SURE MOST OF THE OTHER HONEST BOATIES AND FISHERMAN WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE INSPECTORS OUT THERE DOING THERE JOB AND ISSUE PEOPLE LIKE I WITNISSED TODAY A FINE.................................

ANYWAY GLANCED IN HIS BOAT TO SEE 2 DEAD FISH, 1 SHOVLE NOSE SHARK AND A POOR PORT JACKSON IN ACCESS OF 15KG.

I COULD HAVE KILLED THIS BLOKE BUT I DID GIVE HIM A MOUTH FULL AND ABUSED HIM, HIS ONLY DEFENCE WAS HE WAS ONLY GOING TO TAKE PHOTOS AND NOT EAT THEM........ LOSER :thumbdown:

Out of interest (and certainly not looking for an argument...)

What's wrong with keeping a shovel nose shark and port jackson? They're not protected are they?

Obviously keeping them when he's not going to eat them is flaming stupid - but it sounds like you abused him before hearing of his plans....

Mike

What's wrong with keeping a shovel nose shark and port jackson? They're not protected are they?

Obviously keeping them when he's not going to eat them is flaming stupid - but it sounds like you abused him before hearing of his plans....

Mike

points taken but i think this should probably be moved to the bar or general chats guys.

G'day RAIDERS, :thumbup: I was up home on the Central Coast today, when a truckload of Fishery Inspectors drove onto a headland reserve opposite my place. The 4WD had signage as such also Dept of Primary Industries signage. I did not follow them .But I am curious though. They are around lads but can't be everywhere at once.

Cheers Bart :1fishing1:

Mike

Both species are certainly not endangered, but to kill them just to take a photo :thumbdown: you could do that in the boat , get a better, more interesting photo and then let them go.......... sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

as for the idiots down there, suggest contact waterways and let them know, hopefully they will come down.

The Bas@$#ts will cry blue murder ,serves them right.

well ill say theres too many ramps for the water police to stand gaurd over theres gooses everywhere!

at the recent social i launched my boat tied it of to the warf down wind! as parked my car i seen some goose just launch his boat turn and get his boat on the plane and fly past the warf! well i realised why i got a lot of blank looks on my way down to the warf because he had washed my boat into the warf and dented all down the side of my boat! but theres idiots all over the place how do ya learn em!!! ill just take steps to make sure my boat is safe from now! although this is probably why i didnt go out this week!

Busy day at all boat ramps and experienced coming home just as others newer to the game or pleasure boating putting in. Hmmm . Never seen so many 6m offshore tinnys launched by people without a clue. Not warm enough for the kiddies and girlfriends yet so can only get worse. Jeeze i'm thinking of getting baloon tyres and useing one of the old sand ramps no one uses anymore. (not seriously but it would be less hassle and stress). Deep breath deep breath.

Bring back Winter and darkenss.

Im young and new to boating but I completely agree with you. I was at the Harbour bridge today where its 15 knots and a cruiser was flying on its plain. The police pulled it over and only cautioned them, I thought that was a waste of time since they could afford the fine and there are BIG YELLOW SIGNS EVERYWHERE!!!!

more action is needed cause Im yet to be checked for my fishing licence i buy each year and its been years since they were introduced!!!, not to mention I fish weekly!