Big South Coast Flathead

azza84

post-4276-1194855369_thumb.jpgWent fishing on sat nite and sunday morning with garth 07 we got out about 7pm on saturday and flick some soft plastics uuntil dark got a couple of undersize flatties, then when it got dark we anchored up to chase some reddies we ended up with 8 round the 1kg mark and a nice bream and flathead,we also lost alot a the boat and dropped some abousulte screamers.Then had a bit of a snooze on the boat and headed over to our flattie spot when the sun rose to flick some plastic once dropped alot of fish then i hooked a little flattie and he got munched by an 80cm then we got it to the boat and he spat the little one out with the lure then she took the lure again took off and busted me dame,but wat a great thing to see then about 10mins later i got a new pb flattie going 94cms and weighting 9kg i was so stoked then, took a couple of pics an let her go in all and great nite a morning session. Edited by Azza P

Your'e wrong mate that is a FATHEAD....different species :1prop: Anyway congrats on a very special fish. I got one at 96cm a while back and it only went 6.25kg....a jenny craig model :tease: ....maybe yours has been on the roids or full of little flatties!