Beautiful Bass!

MrA

Hello again all,

Just thought that I would write a small Bass report also.

As I mentioned in my Carp report, I have been getting several very good Bass in the Nepean. Mainly between the weir at Penrith and Jacksons lane. Not too many above the weir, mostly small ones up there so far.

I have heard reports from mates and other fisho's though that up the gorge they are also pulling some good fish.

I have included a couple of photos of 40cm+ versions of the Bass, pity I was by myself so I couldnt get a descent photo.

But the main thing is that the Nepean is prducing good numbers of good sized fish again. This is definately the best season in a long time for the Nepean river. Maybe it is because we had some good floods to get rid of the weed???? Who knows??

Its a pity that the weed is really starting to come back with the warmer weather, by the end of summer it will be choking the river back up again.. The Government really should do something to help.

Anyway, here are a couple of pics of beautiful big healthy Bass from the Nepean. One is over 40 and the other 2 are just slightly under.

All of them were of course released healthy and well!!!!

post-4945-1195770176_thumb.jpgpost-4945-1195770189_thumb.jpgpost-4945-1195770203_thumb.jpg