Browns

clifford

fish lexic and i went out about 7 and headed out to the fad we dropped our first bait, we pulled up a rat king the next was the same the third was a dolly just leagel. We had a couple more drops with a couple more rat kings, so we disided to head out to the shelf after about 2 hour we had our fist hit that was very short then stopped, then the out rigger went next with in 20 seconds that also stopped before we could say what the hell the other out rigger went, that stopped as well. As we went to check lures the shot gun went i crabed the rod and it had a good run for about 15 seconds then nothink. Fish lexic said he sore a marlin in the spread so we set the lures again and did a u turn about 10 min later we had the rigger go off about 10 min into the fight we sore colour it was a dolly, 20 min later we landed it.It was about 1.2 meters and about11kg so we dropped our lures again 2 hour later with no other hits :1prop: we headed back, over all it was a good day.

Edited by no-regrets

A picture of the dollie!!!

Hopefully tomorrow will yeild more than just one fish!!!!!

That's a nice size dolphin fish that one and well worth while on the day !

That must be you smiling in the photo then fishlexic was it. I reckon the skipper would have been giving it a couple of nice old backhanders for knocking off the marlin bait. :D

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

If your only going to catch one fish it may aswell be that dolly :)

I tried calling you lads on 16 yesterday after you checked back in with coastal patrol at 9.20, you must not of heard me. Oh well..

How did you go today?

Robbie.

Sorry robbie did not get your call, its good to keep in touch with other raiders may be next time.

That's a nice size dolphin fish that one and well worth while on the day !

That must be you smiling in the photo then fishlexic was it. I reckon the skipper would have been giving it a couple of nice old backhanders for knocking off the marlin bait. :D

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Nah mate it was cliffords turn for a good dollie today mate!!! Its his boat after all and he puts up with me on a very regular basis so i figure its only fair!!!! Besides i just got back in from catching plenty of squid to hit the kings tomorrow while hes at work so i will have my revenge!!!! Ill post a repot up tomorrrow evening!

Hey Robbielites,

Sorry we missed the call mate! We had costal patrol loud and clear yesterday but only a few other boats made anything other than static for us!!!! We decided against heading out today as it looked like pretty average conditions, Sounds like it may have been the right call! And Robbielites thanks again mate just picked up 13 squid and 1 cuttle under the spit but only thanks to your guidence!!!! I owe you a beer!!!!! :beersmile: or 5!!!!

Edited by fishlexic