A Quick Report On Behalf Of Jewgaffer

Red

G'day Raiders,

Just received a call from an excited Jewgaffer and he asked if i could post a brief message. He's been up in Ballina and getting amongst the fish by the sounds of things. Today he had a great day scoring a box full of nice bream and a bonus 10lb jew.

He's also been getting amongst the flathead on the hardbodies and lured yet another jew in the shallows. Sounds like happy days up there :thumbup:

He also wishes to say a big Merry Christmas to all of his Raider mates and for holiday motorists heading north to be careful as the conditions up there have been rather unsafe of late.

Regards

Red

Edited by Red

G'day Raiders,

Just received a call from an excited Jewgaffer and he asked if i could post a brief message. He's been up in Ballina and getting amongst the fish by the sounds of things. Today he had a great day scoring a box full of nice bream and a bonus 10lb jew.

He's also been getting amongst the flathead on the hardbodies and lured yet another jew in the shallows. Sounds like happy days up there :thumbup:

He also wishes to say a big Merry Christmas to all of his Raider mates and for holiday motorists heading north to be careful as the conditions up there have been rather unsafe of late.

Regards

Red

Good work Jewgaffer. Merry Christamas to you.

heres a few pics of team jewgaffer efforts up north....

last i spoke with him it sounded like they were having alot of good water up there full of fish,well not as full as before they cleaned up.....

the pic of the esky has the jew in it that went about 74cm i think...

all jimmy bowers neighbours were glad i bet as the catch was distributed to all for a much welcomed xmass feast.....

well done guys..... have a great xmass and new year and be safe on the roads... aparently a few bad streatches up north...

post-2219-1198465072_thumb.jpg

post-2219-1198465084_thumb.jpg

post-2219-1198465097_thumb.jpg

G'day Red,

Thanks for the update. Got a call from Byron on Saturday. Sounds like we will need to have a fish on his new boat.

Have a great xmas (all),

Andrew

PS full marks for the lime green crocs. They are even worse than my red ones!!

Edited by humesy