Fishraider Reaches A Milestone

Hi to all the guests viewing the forums :biggrin2:

If you have ever thought about joining the Site as a member ??? DO IT TODAY !!! ,WE NEED 6 MORE MEMBERS TO REACH 5000 FOR A GREAT START TO THE NEW YEAR.

Regards Swordfisherman

lol how many of those 5000 members are banned????? lol as celebration for reaching 5000 members i think fishfaider should find it in the goodness of its heart to unban all the banned members :1fishing1:

Well thanks for that kinghazza. There always has to be someone to put a downer on things.

If we included the banned members we would have over 1000 more!! The 200 we lost from the recent hacking are not included either. By the way, we manually validate all potential members and don't allow yahoo or hotmail addresses so all our members are real people and not bots.

The people are banned for being rude and starting arguements and many other reasons. Some ask to be removed. Fishraider is growing at a rapid rate and it is because we don't allow fools to spoil it. We will continue to ban fools.

Its simple if you dont like this forum don't visit :biggrin2: we have plenty of members who do like it and contribute positively.

Now on with the celebrations :thumbup:

mrsswordfisherman

PS Check your pm kinghazza - a little message there for you LOL and by the way its fishraider NOT fishfaider

Congratulations on acheiving 5,000 members . I agree with Mrs swordfisherman on keeping the standards up on this site (I used to be part of another fishing site but the amount of infantile drivel on it quickly drove me away).

Fishraider is great - Keep up the excellent work.

:thumbup:

regards Bill

In the words of Richie Benaud......

MARVELOUS!!

:1welcomeani: To Roosterboy...Hope you enjoy the forums.

Cheers,

Pete

HAHA Pete, need a little wav file link so click on to bring up the little accent of his. Marvellous. Good call pete