Harbour

inhlanzi

G'day Raiders

Shot out very early this morning in the rain in search of some Kings on down riggers.

Spot A was producing but it was very bumpy in the southerly so up bombs and off to spot B

The idea was to test a Scotty ( 1050 with a fish bomb ) vs a Cannon ( with a round bomb Downrigger) and Squid vs Livies as bait.

The Scotty picked up 4 of the 5 on fresh harbour squid. Biggest fish went to the Cannon and a livie.

Reels were baitrunners a 4500 and a 6500.

Thanks to a bloke at Balmoral who ever you are, who swopped us live yakkas for a few squid, we converted the squid into some nice dinner for tonight. Hope you did ok with the yakkas.

We caught 5 fish and kept two.

We had a really good time but had to pull the pin quite early.

Another FANTASTIC morning on the Harbour!

Cheers

inhlanzi

post-1963-1203045786_thumb.jpg

G'day Mike,

I thought you might have been out early today. Because you accidently rang me at 4.30am. :1badmood:

No sweat mate, I get it often with a first name starting with "A" (just normally later in the day).

Good session again for you. You'll be losing interest in those big jewies if you keep pulling kings like that.

Cheers

G'day Mike,

I thought you might have been out early today. Because you accidently rang me at 4.30am. :1badmood:

Cheers

Good bit of Kingfish sport you've been having lately Mike. Better we get back out on the Hawkesbury and get into a few more of those big jew.

Hey Andrew looks like Im not the only one who can bump a mobile and wake you up, remember your numbers at the top of the list. Come to think of it I think the Andy Loops household might have copped one that day too. :D

Those big Hawkesbury jewfish would be pretty hungry by now I'd say, seeing Mikes taking a break after catching that sixty pounder.

Regards

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Edited by jewgaffer