Fishraider Webmaster

I know some of you see this forum running well and its done with a lot of help from our WEBMASTER

Our Webmaster keeps everything running smoothly and when we get into a spot of bother he makes everything right again.

Cheers Mr Webmaster and thanks from all of us.

Regards Swordfisherman

Gratitude all round Mr Web guy.

But...

I think he needs a title change. Shouldn't he atleast be called the "Netmaster. After all it's a little more appropriate for a fishing forum. :1prop:

Thanks Mr Netmaster, you do a great job.

Edited by Boofhead

Who is our mysterious webmaster. For some reason when I hear his/her title I picture Gandalf. This must mean we're all Hobbits (except me... I look like an Orc).

Very, very grateful that there are people out there who have the arcane knowledge that keeps us raiders happily communicating. I guess the mark of a good Webmaster is that we never notice them or what they do...

Great idea for a post Stewy.... many thanks Mr/s Webmaster and I'm sure you don't really look like Gandalf.

Cheers, Slinky

On ya, Web master!!!

I have long held the view that Computers were invented to make us all feel incompetent or inferior ....... so anyone that can make sense of them has my vote!!!! :)

At least now I don't apologise to the darn thing when it makes a 'I don't like that' sound, like I used to when I was new to them just over 10 years ago!!! Now, I don't even get upset ..... I just get :1badmood::1badmood::1badmood::1prop:

Cheerio

ROberta

I reckon all computer geeks need a good :beersmile: & to go :1fishing1: ...... often!!!

I know some of you see this forum running well and its done with a lot of help from our WEBMASTER

Our Webmaster keeps everything running smoothly and when we get into a spot of bother he makes everything right again.

Cheers Mr Webmaster and thanks from all of us.

Regards Swordfisherman

His like the Stig.

Noone knows his true identity. But his very cool.

I'll drink to that :)

It should be written into the constitution...

Forget public holidays, we need beer and fishing holidays :)

Cheers

Tony

here here! i'll second that....and webmasters are an elusive bunch, like the quarry we stalk!...

well done and thanks for keeping the tangles at bay!...

..cheers!..stevo!..

But...

I think he needs a title change. Shouldn't he atleast be called the "Netmaster. After all it's a little more appropriate for a fishing forum. :1prop:

Thanks Mr Netmaster, you do a great job.

I agree Netmaster it should be :1prop:

Well Done Mr Netmaster :1clap::1clap:

Stephen

:1fishing1: