State Of Origin

vipernut

Ahhhhhhhhhh now the truth comes out. A stinking Manly supporter.

worse ....... a bloody union boy............

GO THOSE MIGHTY BLUES

i think we really have to muscle up and smash em early and the wind/rain will show up any bad kicking game so were in with a big chance....

NO NEED TO BET ON THE DRAW YOUR THROWING YOUR MONEY AWAY

QLD BY 20

Hey looks like you were right breamhntr, i did throw my money away, Queensland are gonna lose by 20. Should've had my house on NSW by 13+

GO BLUES

:1prop::thumbup::biggrin2::074::074::074::yahoo::yahoo:

Edited by hookenup

I prefer soccer.

:beersmile:

Good game for the BLUES.I thought we should have layed on a few more points thou.

I also enjoy my soccer(football).I am an Arsenal fan and my boy plays reps for Macarthur Rams.

Go Man U in the uefa final,How good is Ronaldo!!!!!

Stephen

:1fishing1:

we played like shit but at the end of the day we were beaten by a better team some changes needed or same players need to get involved in the game instead of playing with themself lets hope we can even it up next match so we dont have a dead rubber for the third cant beat nsw up the middle gotta get the backs involved simple as that

mick

we played like shit but at the end of the day we were beaten by a better team some changes needed or same players need to get involved in the game instead of playing with themself lets hope we can even it up next match so we dont have a dead rubber for the third cant beat nsw up the middle gotta get the backs involved simple as that

mick

Good to hear from an honest Queenslander, you're one of a kind mate. I gotta be honest here too, i was very surprised at the result, i was expecting the blues to get done fairly easily. With the QLD backline and our halves combination i thought we were lucky. Dunno what happened to the QLD forwards??? I think Mason will be lucky to keep his spot for game 2. I think up there for game 2 the QLD backs will show why they got picked, Hunt at 5/8 not too crash hot.