We Are On Too .....

plazmaman

Finally got to go out ..........

Got to Browns really late , we had only one hour of fishing . We were hooked up with in ten minutes of cubeing........... but lost him.....hook pulled .

Luckily we got another one , i tried to pull it in as quick as i could , so we can set another line , and the bugger nearly beat me .

Here are some pics . incl one of a water spout . ( look closely )

post-4697-1212047642_thumb.jpg

post-4697-1212047672_thumb.jpg

post-4697-1212047692_thumb.jpg

post-4697-1212047707_thumb.jpg

post-4697-1212047722_thumb.jpg

Edited by Plazmaman

Finally got to go out ..........

Got to Browns really late , we had only one hour of fishing . We were hooked up with in ten minutes of cubeing........... but lost him.....hook pulled .

Luckily we got another one , i tried to pull it in as quick as i could , so we can set another line , and the bugger nearly beat me .

Here are some pics . incl one of a water spout . ( look closely )

Cant see any pics mate

I was out today with 4 mates,

we got one fin, about 15-20kg, 1 gemmie and we got some nice blue eye :yahoo: , biggest blue eye was about 15-20kg, blue eye shore beats fin on the table if you ask me.

we started our cube trail, i reckon with in about 20mins and we were on, decession making time more fin or bottom bash for more desirable, better eating fish?

our choice was made, stuff the fin, let's get some blue eye.

Edited by Scon

I was out today with 4 mates,

we got one fin, about 15-20kg, 1 gemmie and we got some nice blue eye :yahoo: , biggest blue eye was about 15-20kg, blue eye shore beats fin on the table if you ask me.

we started our cube trail, i reckon with in about 20mins and we were on, decession making time more fin or bottom bash for more desirable, better eating fish?

our choice was made, stuff the fin, let's get some blue eye.

where the fin around the mountain still mate or have they moved off. heading out tomorrow and would like any advice.

well done on the great fish mate, the blue eye are definately pretty good on the tooth.

Great stuff, my mate was out today and got some East of Browns. Not too far east.

All the best to all that go out.

Kamil

thanks for the update mate, your a legend. cant wait to give it a crack tomorrow.

The Fin are still out there and some bloody good ones too.

Will post a report tomorrow as my back is aching :074:

Cheers Stewy

come on stewy give us some info, your killing us here.

I dont have the pics of the fin but I have a few of the one that stole our bloody gaff :05:

I gaffed a bloody horse for Mitch with a fixed head and the Yellowfin nearly broke my right forarm before I gave in "uncle"

Cheers Stewy

Mitch on the big boy and Billfisher in the background.

post-256-1212149950_thumb.jpg

I dont have the pics of the fin but I have a few of the one that stole our bloody gaff :05:

I gaffed a bloody horse for Mitch with a fixed head and the Yellowfin nearly broke my right forarm before I gave in "uncle"

Cheers Stewy

Mitch on the big boy and Billfisher in the background.

post-256-1212149950_thumb.jpg

sweet as stewy, cant wait till tomorrow now.

The PLAZMAMAN crew headed out again this morning , we headed towards Browns . we settled on a spot about 4 miles south east of the mount . We noticed the water was a bit warmer at the alley , but settled for 20.7 deg .

We cubed and burlied hard all day for jack shit . About 4 , just before high tide , we trolled to the mountain and noticed a few boats still there . We picked a spot at 21.2 deg , and started cubing heavily . Nothing was happening . We heard someone was hooked up to a big fin 3 klms west of the mountain . So we started the engines to head that way ................. and you would nt fricken beleive it , out of the corner of my eye , i seen a good size fish in the sounder beam . Kept engines runing and cubed a bit more ....

And then BANG , one rod , next thing you know BANG , a second rod ... Engines off , it was all on . Sounder blacked out full of fish , and absolute mayham lasted for 45 mins . Lost a few good size , was real rocky and hard to keep you feet on the slimey floor . Absolut mayham on board . We let heaps go and still had lots in the boat . They werent big fish , but hey we did not come back empty handed .

We are very happy fish raiders.

PS aweful journey through choppy seas , and even botony bay was choppy.

fishing-8jpg.jpg

fishing-7jpg.jpg

fishing-9jpg.jpg

fishing-6jpg.jpg

where the fin around the mountain still mate or have they moved off. heading out tomorrow and would like any advice.

well done on the great fish mate, the blue eye are definately pretty good on the tooth.

yep, the fin are at and around Brown's but in saying that they are all over the place.