50 Million Reasons

smokinjoe

OK You have just won the 50 million powerball draw, what boat are you going to get? As for me my Luhrs 31 open must be able to fit onto the mothership, then im off around the world to fish every possible place known and unknown to man! Then id buy Fiji and turn it into a Fishraider Halfway House.

Edited by smokinjoe

Couldnt buy just one,would have to have something that the family could sleep/entertain on,a boat to go chasing big fish(marlin,yft etc etc)and a top of the the line tournament boat,so i could fish every tournament i could get to.

Stephen

:1fishing1:

Datsun sunny

and a bathtub with the plug hole blocked up with play dough=)

Nah id have to say an 9 meter plater alloy custom built to suite me twin 200hp yammy 4 strokes fully decked out for gamefishing with the best fishing tackle money can buy.

Ford f250 7.2liter turbo deisel in silver chrome everything....big audio system.....big set of 24inch chrome wheels it would be the nicest f-y out there id hope =)

I could go on and on with what id buy but im telling you now id have my own burnout track and a few cars to hoon around it with domza and fisherman5

cheers james

I'd buy something heavy duty to go marlin fishing, then pay top dollar to someone who could teach me how to!!!

I'd definately buy that porsche too for towing my boat 100metres, because i'd buy a house near the ramp too.. maybe i'd buy a house with a ramp, who knows,but the porsche would be handy still...

I'd want to get a wicked pontoon sort of thing for hanging around in the harbour..

AND finally i'd buy some hard core tackle and make a fishing competition for you guys. heheh

this is funny. you wouldn't believe how many times i've thought about this. anyway here is my response:

i would get:

- a waterfront house on sydney harbour or port hacking

- a 30ish foot gamefisher fully fitted out

- a 25 foot trailerable sport fishing boat

- a 18 foot open sport fishing boat for estuary and bay work

- plus i'd probly just buy a tackle shop too

Edited by Nathan L

Id buy 2 big game fishing boats to open up a charter buisness and pay someone to run it. 2 waterfront homes on the northern beaches to rent out to high profile buisness exec's. 35 mil locked up in fixed term with the banks and then I would get every possible visa required to travel all around the world seeing every famous land mark and fishing the top 1000 spots around the world!!

Edited by Kiwi Dan

What happens when u land ur marlin on this boat... where do u put it? lol

there is plenty of room just put it on your bed

post-6415-1212572296_thumb.jpg

i dont think the :wife: will be to plezed

when i said before i dont care about the price because i have 50mill

i ment i dont care about the price because dad's paying for it

cheers fisherboy :1fishing1:

I think a sizable Trophy for Bluewater, Skeeter for Bream and Bass and a dirty great Sunseeker for the misses to pose, they'd all be lined up along my deep water front off Woolaware Rd, South Caringbah, Kangaroo Point or Sylvania Water's....I'm not fussy.....(all that cash and you still won't get me out of the shire.....I am a true hobbit)

I just laugh that dudes need a 225hp to do warp speed to catch a breambo......doesn't stop me from wanting one though.

Might even buy that island down in Tuross with it's own airstrip so that i could knuckle in Hodgey's breambo's and massive lizards.....

At least with all of the above I'd have somewhere to stay and play after i come home from 6 months of the year in the Coral sea with the Nomad dudes....

Ohh crap is that the alarm clock.....