Go Fish Sale

slinkymalinky

The Go Fish sale started today so guess where your friendly neighborhood tackle tart went at lunchtime. $400 lighter I now have a new T-Curve jig rod, some great Polar Fleece gear to add another layer on the Hairtail night, some more lures (who ever has enough) and some other odds & ends.

Should it concern me that Pete and Faye weren't surprised to see me??

Cheers, Slinky

Jesus your always buying gear!

Mate... you'll recognise my boat when I finally get up there. It'll be the one that looks like a porcupine with rods all over it and you'll have to wear your sunnies to look at it because of the reflection from all the shiny reels & rigs. I might have to rename my boat 'Bling' :1prop:

Cheers, Slinky

PS.... don't say that too loud in case :wife: hears.

When I saw your post, without even opening it, my reaction was oh no! he's been at it again!

Your local tackle shop up north is going to love you! or The local post office will really get to know Pete!

:1prop:

... slut!

I have all ready been out to Gofish today.

I picked up some Berkeley lip grips ans some rod holders.

I will bee at it again on the weekend picking up some braid for my heavy overhead rig.

Steve

lol im the same too much tackle......................but then wheres the fun in going into a tackle store and not buying anything??. :1prop:

I can neva have to much tackle, Im asian! :074:

Its all right for you guys . I go fishing , have a boat and also play golf and am seriously addicted to buying new toys for all three of these . ( I have got to the stage I have to hide my golf clubs etc in the boat so the :wife: does not realise how much stuff i have accumulated) :1boat:

Edited by Suttons Curse

The Go Fish sale started today so guess where your friendly neighborhood tackle tart went at lunchtime. $400 lighter I now have a new T-Curve jig rod, some great Polar Fleece gear to add another layer on the Hairtail night, some more lures (who ever has enough) and some other odds & ends.

Should it concern me that Pete and Faye weren't surprised to see me??

Cheers, Slinky

What model is that? I know you can readily pick up a T-Curve jig stick (Deep Jig 200/400) for around $200-$300 RRP.

What model is that? I know you can readily pick up a T-Curve jig stick (Deep Jig 200/400) for around $200-$300 RRP.

You might be able to pick up that rod for that and add the rest of the gear and see what you come up with :tease: