Why My Wife Wont Fish Anymore

arkedup

Hi everyone

I thought you would get a laugh out of this!

My :wife: who hates fishing decided that she would take little arked for a fish this morning down to Ettalong

The car park had filled up with sand so she got the car bogged but managed to get it out with some help from a passer by

They had just started to fish when some bloke a few sambos short of a picnic comes wandering up the beach naked and starts to talk to them,she manages to get rid of him and decides that she should call the coppers to come to get him as there were other kids playing futher up the beach

The cops arrive and start to drive up the beach after him where they got bogged and then they call the fire brigade to come to help dig them out

Meanwhile nude man casually stolled off into the distance

If I didnt see the pic I too would have found this hard to belive

In the pic you can see the firemen digging the female driven paddy van out

Oh yer they didnt get any fish either

Arked

post-5899-1216266145_thumb.jpg

Edited by arked

That's fishing for you!

Some sessions are great.. some sessions are quiet... and some sessions are just NOT RIGHT!

Never know what awaits you!

I would've tried live baiting the bastard... big 12/0 hook behind the scruff of his neck, tied his hands, and off to the sharks....

:1fishing1: AJ

Edited by throw me a fish

That photo is your get out of goal free card. Take a copy up to the station and casually give it over the counter. Caption could read well ..... I'm not going to go there.

Classic- what were they thinking. Must have been your wife's description that had them in such a hurry to see him. Oh well they still got satisfied with the firemen turning up.

Edited by pelican

Struth Grant I'll bet Leanne and young Kane coudn't believe they'd be confronted by a naked moron like that and all these other happenings while just having a bit of a fish.

What a circus !! The pursuit vehicle gets bogged, they call the fire brigade for assistance and while all this is going on, they leave this deranged pest at large to wander along one of the beaches they patrol. :074:

Mate tell Leanne and young Flatheadgaffer that I'm sorry about all this happening but it's got a real funny side to it and I can hardly stop laughing.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

OOOHHHHH YYEESSSSSSSS

For those of you here, that know what I do for a crust, you will understand how funny this pic is to me.

lol lol lol, lmao big time

(NO...........I'M NOT A COP)

RZEP and FLIGHTMANAGER, I think you lads will understand.

THATS GOLD

....For those of you here, that know what I do for a crust, you will understand how funny this pic is to me.

......(NO...........I'M NOT A COP)

RZEP and FLIGHTMANAGER, I think you lads will understand.

THATS GOLD

OK Rod I'll have a go at working out your occupation, I'll say.... Self employed concreter with no wheel barrow and a lifetime contract to build a bomb shelter.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1: