Who's Fishing Tomorow

brickman

I'll be out in the harbour.

looks like a likely Jewie type morning to me. We'll see.

In the harbour as usual.

My mate tells me the yellow marker is back nearhe slimey quarantine?? Sounds likely. Maybe the kings will show up anyhow!

At least we know the slimeys and trevally are around if we get bored.

I can't resist regardless of a little breeze since I've been off the water for two weeks and my last session was painfully short.

Good luck Gary, might see you out there! What's your boat name? I'll say G'day! Ours has no name, just a 4m tinny with a shiny new mercury 30 on the back and about fifty rods in the holders :1prop:

heading out tomorrow to chop up a few pillies in search of some underwater missiles of the deep somewhere near the mt....

there may not be quantity out there but the quality will hopefully make up for it :biggrin2:

good luck to all heading out...

cheers...steve.....

heading out tomorrow to chop up a few pillies in search of some underwater missiles of the deep somewhere near the mt....

there may not be quantity out there but the quality will hopefully make up for it :biggrin2:

good luck to all heading out...

cheers...steve.....

ill be there right next to ya Steve, hopefully at least one gets brought in tomorrow. I just want at least see one of these trophies for myself.

good luck out wide ladds hope there 50kg +

slayer the wave rider bouy is back at q point right where it used to be

our boat has no name either 5m savage scorpion blue bimmini with clears

whats a little wind anyway gary

hope you get the silver razer ribbens[your a betterman than me braving the chill off the hawks at night]

Yup

Heading out tommorrow.

Hawksebury for some blackies in the afternooon and then I might join the rest of you into the evening for some of those elusive Hairtail.

I think someone needs to come up with a little flag for us so if we see each other we know and can say hello.

Just poped some new braid on hopin it gets a workout tommorrow.

Good luck. :1prop: