Botany Bay 19th

doug43

Hi all,

Fished the Bay on Saturday. Started on the top of the tide for a good run of trevs .As the tide started to move we shifted over to the beaches for a go at the flatties

It was beautiful on the water an the fish were well and truely on. Pleasingly most of the fish were of a decent size we landed about a dozen in total including a couple of big girls that we put back in . We kept enough for a feed and released the rest.

A nice day on the Bay.

post-7411-1216633582_thumb.jpg post-7411-1216633669_thumb.jpg

Gday Doug43

Sounds like an excellent day on the bay, those r some serious lizards and what looks like a nice looking inker? or is that the bottom of a flatty?

so you get em on plastics?

regards

Squid Hunter

Edited by squid_hunter

Hey fellas

Got the fish on plastics. on the rise from 4 to 3 mts and nowhere else which was interesting (don't let the photo on the beach fool you i was in the boat all day).

I caught a load of squid as well squid hunter it's just one of them in the photo there were plenty of them over the weedy areas.

mate nice catch..me and my mate where out all day and we worked real hard..landed a few whiting..1 decent flattie and a plate sized flounder..all whiting and flatties were released..but not much going on for us..ah well ..beats working lol